13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

feast__5

Pro
Daps
Hannah:ohlawd:

Brehs i legit know a girl who looks exactly like her, met her on tinder and we talked daily for a whole year, except she was underage and we never met. We talked about alot of things and we got along over snapchat very well, when she finally cut contact with me it hurt i know it sounds pathetic but i legit caught feelings for this broad, never met because she was 16 and i was 24.

Seeing this show got me on my feelings, dont know if i should keep watching, reminds me of them feelings i had

Girl used to snap me her body and till this day she had the greatest t*ts i've ever witness.

What could've been...
:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:
:sitdown:

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Honestly, fukk everybody in this, Nobody is innocent
Hannah, Clay, Tony, Justin, Bryce,Alex, Jessica, Tyler,Courtney, Ryan, Sheri(her fine ass :takedat:) Marcus, etc

Everybody pisses you off multiple times(especially Clay soft ass) But you can't stop watching for some reason.

I have two episodes left....And I think I just figured out what or maybe who pushed her to the edge:mjcry:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, fukk everybody in this, Nobody is innocent
Hannah, Clay, Tony, Justin, Bryce,Alex, Jessica, Tyler,Courtney, Ryan, Sheri(her fine ass :takedat:) Marcus, etc

Everybody pisses you off multiple times(especially Clay soft ass) But you can't stop watching for some reason.

I have two episodes left....And I think I just figured out what or maybe who pushed her to the edge:mjcry:

I have 2 episodes left as well, my issue with Hannah is she knew she liked clay, and also knew he was clueless with women. She should have been more aggressive with him instead of expecting him to read her mind. Something as simple as "hey clay I really like you a lot and want to hang out with you more outside of school and work to get to know you better." Or damn simply kissing him passionately

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Watched Clays episode last night :beli:

I knew breh really didn't do shyt to deserve to be on these tapes

A couple of these people don't deserve to be blamed for this foreal

The shyt with the basketball dude was petty and Hannah was the one being a bytch to dude when he genuinely was trying to be nice to her

Also putting dude on the tapes for publishing her poem was petty as hell too

Some of the people did some real fukked up shyt but some didn't.

And why aren't her shytty parents on the tapes?She was crying for help and they ignored her and only cared about their store

If anything they are more responsible than anybody

And why the fukk is everybody protecting that piece of shyt Bryce :mindblown:

I thought Hannah got gang raped by the group and thats why they didn't want Clay to hear the tapes but come to find out it was Jessica that got raped by Bryce so why the fukk are they protecting dude

shyt makes no sense

Show started strong but its kinda falling off the last few episodes

It all seems a bit contrived now

Still got 2 more episodes to watch though

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Watched Clays episode last night :beli:

I knew breh really didn't do shyt to deserve to be on these tapes

A couple of these people don't deserve to be blamed for this foreal

The shyt with the basketball dude was petty and Hannah was the one being a bytch to dude when he genuinely was trying to be nice to her

Also putting dude on the tapes for publishing her poem was petty as hell too

Some of the people did some real fukked up shyt but some didn't.

And why aren't her shytty parents on the tapes?She was crying for help and they ignored her and only cared about their store

If anything they are more responsible than anybody

And why the fukk is everybody protecting that piece of shyt Bryce :mindblown:

I thought Hannah got gang raped by the group and thats why they didn't want Clay to hear the tapes but come to find out it was Jessica that got raped by Bryce so why the fukk are they protecting dude

shyt makes no sense

Show started strong but its kinda falling off the last few episodes

It all seems a bit contrived now

Still got 2 more episodes to watch though
hannah did get raped as well... Worse than Jessica honestly. She was sober and dude just bent her over and took it from her :mjcry: