13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well this series has now hit my 3 source recommendation:ehh:

Since there are so many good tv shows on nowadays, I don't have the time to watch them all. So for ones I have never heard of, I try to get 3 different sources before I go ahead and watch. Usually try for one casual recommendation like shyt I see on a forum or just randomly in passing, one in person/real life recommendation from a friend or co-worker, and one critical recommendation like from "top 10 shows on lists" or from a reviewer I tend to share taste with.

Already had 2 recommendations for this show in the last week, and todays thread is the 3rd one. Guess I'm gonna add this to my netflix now along with Big Little Lies:ehh:

Show is straight piff, when I get home in a little bit I'm going to watch episodes 5 and 6

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It's on my list to watch next right after I catch up on show from this past week and finish up Love. Been behind on my TV shows ever since March Madness.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
funny how hannah didn't make a tape about her parents. when they are the main ones responsible for taking care of her. also that guidance counselor who was pretty much useless. i felt like they tried to put the majority of the blame on him. all in all i didn't like the series as a whole.

the asian girl courtney was so fake and annoying. just like her gay ass 2 fathers. probably the worse character on the show.

all in all i still don't feel sorry for little white kids that slit their wrists.
i felt like like they had to put the rape in there or else all that other shyt she went through wouldn't really matter at all because kids go thru that shyt all the time, its kind of apart of growing up. and its apart of life, period.

but it does accurately show that nothing good comes out of bedwenching.

Last edited: