The Truth
Was gonna check it last night but i thought it was gonna be wack

Apparently it isn't though so i'll hit it up later

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Apparently the book flowed a lot easier than this shyt. And Clay just listened to all those fukking tapes at once. Jesus christ, I knew they wanted to drag it out to 13 episodes but one tape an episode? This bytch was not that special :damn:

And that little nikka will forever be known as Jack's son from LOST to me no matter what role he plays :mjlol:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyway

I'm starting to think mexican dude is a cop or some shyt

Naw I don't think so but I am curious why he was chosen to keep an eye out on clay, I'm guessing he was the only person Hannah trusted. 6 episodes in and their only interaction was when he helped her with her car problems at the dance.

I want to watch episodes 7 and 8 when I get home but I need to watch the finale of twd...Plus tomorrow is 24 and the NCAA championship.

I will try to catch a couple of episodes in the morning since I'm off

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Naw I don't think so but I am curious why he was chosen to keep an eye out on clay, I'm guessing he was the only person Hannah trusted. 6 episodes in and their only interaction was when he helped her with her car problems at the dance.

I want to watch episodes 7 and 8 when I get home but I need to watch the finale of twd...Plus tomorrow is 24 and the NCAA championship.

I will try to catch a couple of episodes in the morning since I'm off
Bruh... Spoiler. I'm literally only on the 3rd episode :comeon:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Watched part of it last night it was OK, don't think I was in the mood for the teeny bopper high school shyt plus the girl was way too pretty to commit that. idk. I'll give it another chance.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching episode 8, so clearly Hannah lied about some stuff on the tapes, about how much though we really don't know

Why did Hannah not really reach out to clay, I'm guessing because of his awkwardness

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Watched 2 episodes last night

I like the show so far

I cant wait til they get to the Clay episode because I really can't see this guy doing anything that caused her to commit that

I bet his episode is gonna be all the way at the end of the season :francis:

Gonna try and watch a couple more episodes later on