13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

ePiffany

All Star
Daps
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Tha fukk man, we gotta do more 4 these kids

Hate the way phags try 2 shame people with the "its just high school get over it"

Shyt leaves psychological scars that may never go away bcuz people take said "advice" literally which becomes a habit so they never fix they problems.

:mjcry: then the cycle starts all over again

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Just finished this series, the main thing people seemed to have have missed

That Zach is a shytty basketball player. I was in tears when he had to use a trampoline to dunk in that game.

Kate Walsh finding her daughter in the bathtub was woah, crazy scene there. Season 2 is going to look like the matrix 1 lobby scene RIP in advance.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Good flick.... Really shines a light on bullying...

I might be an a$$hole but the biggest moral of this story to me was that clay could have gotten so much p*ssy in this flick if he wasn't such a bytch....
dd63d86372c280dc30715b3a8254c15b.jpg

Oh yea.... And the dude that played Zach can't ball for shyt... No special effects could have made him the star of the team.... :francis:

ePiffany

All Star
Daps
Good flick.... Really shines a light on bullying...

I might be an a$$hole but the biggest moral of this story to me was that clay could have gotten so much p*ssy in this flick if he wasn't such a bytch....
dd63d86372c280dc30715b3a8254c15b.jpg

Oh yea.... And the dude that played Zach can't ball for shyt... No special effects could have made him the star of the team.... :francis:

:mjlol:nikka hopped off a trampoline

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
The show dragged on forever. It was frustrating that he took so long to get through the tapes. At the same time the ending felt rushed and incomplete. Message was good though. Does the book explore what happened to Sherry, the boy who shot himself, the stalker who looked like he was gearing up for a school shooting, and all the other loose ends?

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
The show dragged on forever. It was frustrating that he took so long to get through the tapes. At the same time the ending felt rushed and incomplete. Message was good though. Does the book explore what happened to Sherry, the boy who shot himself, the stalker who looked like he was gearing up for a school shooting, and all the other loose ends?
i read that in the book he listens to them all in one day

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Just finished this series, the main thing people seemed to have have missed

That Zach is a shytty basketball player. I was in tears when he had to use a trampoline to dunk in that game.

Kate Walsh finding her daughter in the bathtub was woah, crazy scene there. Season 2 is going to look like the matrix 1 lobby scene RIP in advance.
my dude that trampoline shyt was the most hilarious shyt when i saw it. my girl and i were fukkin :dead:

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Alex was the boy who shot himself...I think there was 2-3 episodes that could have went over 2 tapes instead of one. The ending didn't feel rushed at all