$120 egg sandwich

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmaooo at least you honest about being bougie

i dont know why they coming at you for saying he would buy you a 120 dollar egg sandwhich

100 dollars really isnt alot of money lol. thats an item ppl would pay for just to try it and say they did it

i just personally rather buy some clothes instead

It is for an egg fukking sandwich. There was this spot in Cabo where you can get a NY strip and a lobster tail for $14.00. You could get 8 steaks and 8 lobster tails for the price of one friggin egg sandwich.

:wow: just remembered how delicious that shyt was. I gotta get back there.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
lmaooo at least you honest about being bougie

i dont know why they coming at you for saying he would buy you a 120 dollar egg sandwhich

100 dollars really isnt alot of money lol. thats an item ppl would pay for just to try it and say they did it

i just personally rather buy some clothes instead

I didn't say I was bougie. I said you THINK I am. There is a difference.

To the bolded, precisely. If you are on vacation there, why not?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:childplease: My boyfriend takes me to expensive places all the time. If we were to go on vacation and find some supposedly amazing dish that is expensive, I guarantee you he would order it and be able to pay for it (he is a epicure/foodie).

Negro, you don't know my or my boyfriend's life.

:yawn:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
It is for an egg fukking sandwich. There was this spot in Cabo where you can get a NY strip and a lobster tail for $14.00. You could get 16 steaks and 16 lobster tails for the price of one friggin egg sandwich.

yea i hear what you saying.

there are people that are into trying things for the first time

if you on vacay you prolly would be like fukk it

cop it and then instagram it

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
yea i hear what you saying.

there are people that are into trying things for the first time

if you on vacay you prolly would be like fukk it

cop it and then instagram it

This is true, it's part of the experience sometimes, especially on vacations. Went to a place called christners earlier and you aint paying no less than $100 per person unless you're a child.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
These nikkas right tho.

120 to try some exclusive shyt like that on vacation aint alot. Who df budget on vacation.

shyt i know a regular ass hoodrat bytch who spent 80 buccs at McDonalds on a nikka lol

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
It is for an egg fukking sandwich. There was this spot in Cabo where you can get a NY strip and a lobster tail for $14.00. You could get 8 steaks and 8 lobster tails for the price of one friggin egg sandwich.

:krs: Wow...u sure that wasnt a Giant shrimp tail and horsemeat...How do they see profit at that price??

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
I'm just waiting for that Indian dude on instagram itslavishbytch to buy himself a box of these and say he feeds them to his dog.:lolbron:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:krs: Wow...u sure that wasnt a Giant shrimp tail and horsemeat...How do they see profit at that price??

:yeshrug:

If it was it was the best damn horsemeat I've ever had. The lobsters were pacific ones, not Maine lobsters tho so that probably helped. As soon as I was done, I looked at the waiter and said, "Bring me that, again."

Best $28 meal ever.

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:yeshrug:

If it was it was the best damn horsemeat I've ever had. The lobsters were pacific ones, not Maine lobsters tho so that probably helped. As soon as I was done, I looked at the waiter and said, "Bring me that, again."

Best $28 meal ever.

*adds to bucket list*

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I were on vacation, I'd try it. That's kind of the point of going on vacation to try things you wouldn't be able to at home. But just everyday dropping $120 on a sammich naaahhh

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
It's a fukking egg sandwich, so hell naw.

I don't care if I'm in the most exotic of locales, with the largest of bank accounts. The inner cheapskate in me wouldn't allow me to spend that much on an egg sandwich. And caviar is disgusting anyway.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
These nikkas right tho.

120 to try some exclusive shyt like that on vacation aint alot. Who df budget on vacation.

shyt i know a regular ass hoodrat bytch who spent 80 buccs at McDonalds on a nikka lol

:whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

:russ: