$120 egg sandwich

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
If it was platypus eggs maybe... $120 is a weeks or so worth of groceries.

Sent from a Super Samsung Galaxy 3 via Master Roshi's Island.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Depends on if I get my IT certs and get that extra 100k this year but yeah I would. Plus I would buy one for my pawg and make sure she doesnt eat it in my Bugatti

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:childplease: My boyfriend takes me to expensive places all the time. If we were to go on vacation and find some supposedly amazing dish that is expensive, I guarantee you he would order it and be able to pay for it (he is a epicure/foodie).

Negro, you don't know my or my boyfriend's life.

:duck:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
I didn't know that me thinking my boyfriend would order this would create such a ruckus.

I think the ruckus was more about you interjecting your boyfriend in the story when the original question was "How many of you coli elite would try this?" :mjpls:

When you interject ppl into questions that was asked of YOU specifically YOU leave that person open for negative responses

In actuality I'm sure just about anybody can find SOMEONE to buy the egg sandwich ...the question was more about would YOU BUY IT.....as in SPEND YOUR OWN MONEY

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
even if i won the mega millions i still wouldnt order this

i would see whats up with that "award winning bacon" tho

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Depends on if I get my IT certs and get that extra 100k this year but yeah I would. Plus I would buy one for my pawg and make she doesnt eat it in my Bugatti

stop lying

the only certs u seein make ya breath smell minty

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I think the ruckus was more about you interjecting your boyfriend in the story when the original question was "How many of you coli elite would try this?" :mjpls:

When you interject ppl into questions that was asked of YOU specifically YOU leave that person open for negative responses

In actuality I'm sure just about anybody can find SOMEONE to buy the egg sandwich ...the question was more about would YOU BUY IT.....as in SPEND YOUR OWN MONEY

First and foremost, as you stated in the first line, the specific question was would you "try it." Not would you "buy it" (see her post above). I also respond very lightheartedly by saying I would "try" my bf's (because he would ORDER it) and followed with an :lolbron:. See below:

It has caviar and truffles on it so I'm not surprised it's that expensive. My boyfriend would definitely order it and I would try some of his :lolbron:

It seems like the people who had an issue are clearly just upset and insecure about some other stuff. It didn't even talk about my boyfriend's financial status (I said he would ORDER IT and it was more so in reference to the fact that he loves new and different types of food and would like the ingredients than it did his wallet).

It wasn't even that serious (I thought it would lead to jokes about bf/gf's eating each other's food not the hating mess that went on in this thread). These crab in a barrel negroes think that just because they can't and won't do certain things that everyone is telling tales. It's anonymous. None of you will ever know me IRL. Why do I have to lie.? If anyone as an issue with what I posted above then that says more about them and their insecurities than it does me.

She didn't ask about the ingredients, but I commented on those also (should I have not said anything about the ingredients too?). Again, I answered the question and hating ass, crab ass coli negroes felt a little inadequate. Be negative all you want. Again, that says more about you than me.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
First and foremost, the specific question was would you "try it." Not would you "buy it" (see above). I also respond very lightheartedly by saying I would try my bf's (because he would ORDER it) and followed with an :lolbron:. See below:

It seems like the people who had an issue are clearly just upset and insecure about some other stuff. It didn't even talk about my boyfriend's financial status (I said he would ORDER IT and it was more so in reference to the fact that he loves new and different types of food and would like the ingredients than it did his wallet).

It wasn't even that serious. These crab in a barrel negroes think that just because they can't and won't do certain things that everyone is telling tales. It's anonymous. None of you will ever know me IRL. Why do I have to lie.? If anyone as an issue with what I posted above then that says more about them and their insecurities than it does me.

She didn't ask about the ingredients, but I commented on those. Again, I answered the question and hating ass, crab ass coli negroes felt a little inadequate. Be negative all you want. Again, that says more about you than me.

:mjpls: ...but as you stated earlier, this is an anonymous forum. For all you know, some of these people posting probably make the same if not more than your b/f(provided he really does make as much as you claim), and just find your insecurity loaded posts kinda on the :duck: side. Answering questions that aren't asked in such a fashion does kinda raise some red flags..and just cuz people are calling things as they see em doesn't mean they're envious. :manny:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:mjpls: ...but as you stated earlier, this is an anonymous forum. For all you know, some of these people posting probably make the same if not more than your b/f(provided he really does make as much as you claim), and just find your insecurity loaded posts kinda on the :duck: side. Answering questions that aren't asked in such a fashion does kinda raise some red flags..and just cuz people are calling things as they see em doesn't mean they're envious. :manny:

Again, my boyfriend's financial well being or lack there of came up because a coli male said my boyfriend wouldn't be able afford it after my original post. My first post didn't say shyt about how much my boyfriend makes. I still have said how much he makes. It's a $120 sandwich not a million dollars. How many people do you know who can't afford to pay @120 for something that they want to order? I mean damn...it's not that much money. I said he would order it and I would try his (that is the way it usually goes when we go out. He orders things because he likes food and I try whatever he orders).

My second post was in regard to an insecure negro who said what my bf would and wouldn't do. How did the below post raise flags? Yall negroes are silly and petty as hell. Again, I don't see how any sane person would be offended by the below post:

It has caviar and truffles on it so I'm not surprised it's that expensive. My boyfriend would definitely order it and I would try some of his :lolbron:

Again. Bringing up my bf's "wallet" in response to the above posts shows your insecurity NOT his or mine.