$120 egg sandwich

teacher

All Star
Daps
There are all types of thrift stores. All thrift stores are not created equal. Go to a thrift store in Buckhead and everything you find will probably be designer (however, I am not necessarily a label person).

but you KNOW someone wore it before :scusthov:

if bread isn't an issue you buy new....plain and simple...:leostare:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
jaywhatever_zpsefc4724c.png

@Public Enemies why are you dapping Harlem's post and you don't even know what his gif was referring to? You dummy, he was referring to his ASSumption that I only date doctors and lawyers and that I am "bougie" NOT that I was lying. It's something he always teases me about.

Idiots dapping things and they don't even know why.

Last edited by a moderator:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
@Public Enemies why are you dapping Harlem's post and you don't even know what his gif was referring to? You dummy, he was referring to his ASSumption that I only date doctors and lawyers and that I am "bougie" NOT that I was lying. It's something he always teases me about.

:dafuk:

why you worried about my daps?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
People that been to Hosskralia told me the food was lackluster to be honest, probably overpaying here for some bland ass food that the natives think taste excellent

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People that been to Hosskralia told me the food was lackluster to be honest, probably overpaying here for some bland ass food that the natives think taste excellent

Eh, one of those things you do just to say that you did it. Like having a limb in each of the four-corner states or kissing the blarney stone.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
I wouldn't eat this even if it didn't cost $120. Seems like they just shoved the most overindulgent ingredients in there in the hopes of creating a "novelty" sandwhich...

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
but you KNOW someone wore it before :scusthov:

if bread isn't an issue you buy new....plain and simple...:leostare:

Because you can find very unique and sometimes vintage things there. Wearing cute jewelry and unique purses and sunglasses in good condition (which I've stated is the only thing I get from thrift stores) is really not a big deal.

No offense, but I never really understood why people are so perplexed about how other people spend their money. :leostare:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:dafuk:

why you worried about my daps?

The same reason you worried about my life. I also just wanted to let you know that you look like an idiot by dapping his post because his post was referring to the opposite of your rant in this thread.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps

lmaooo at least you honest about being bougie

i dont know why they coming at you for saying he would buy you a 120 dollar egg sandwhich

100 dollars really isnt alot of money lol. thats an item ppl would pay for just to try it and say they did it

i just personally rather buy some clothes instead