$120 egg sandwich

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I actually know all about your finacial situation with that :flabbynsick: necklace you're showing off in your avi

:umad:

Clearly :umad: Yes. I got the necklace from a thrift store because I like thrifting And? No matter how much money I have, I'm pretty sure I will always thrift, shop at Express, Arden B. and other popular places to get going out jewelry. I have real jewelry, but that matched with the outfit I was wearing. Again, why :umad:. Maybe you should have chosen a different career path if you're salty that you can't afford certain things.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
It has caviar and truffles on it so I'm not surprised it's that expensive. My boyfriend would definitely order it and I would try some of his :lolbron:

:childplease: My boyfriend takes me to expensive places all the time. If we were to go on vacation and find some supposedly amazing dish that is expensive, I guarantee you he would order it and be able to pay for it (he is a epicure/foodie).

Negro, you don't know my or my boyfriend's life.

jaywhatever_zpsefc4724c.png

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
na i rather use that 120 dollars and buy a new ralph lauren polo

you cant hustle a hustler

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:childplease: My boyfriend takes me to expensive places all the time. If we were to go on vacation and find some supposedly amazing dish that is expensive, I guarantee you he would order it and be able to pay for it (he is a epicure/foodie).

Negro, you don't know my or my boyfriend's life.
he shares you.....

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
case closed

but your man getting you $120 egg sandwiches though? :wow2: :russ:

The case is not closed. Do you know how popular thrift store shopping is among men and women who enjoy fashion?

And yes my boyfriend would by me a $120 egg sandwich if I wanted it. It's always broke negroes like you who love to hate. Again, don't me mad at me because you career path didn't put you were you wanted to be in life.