$120 egg sandwich

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The case is not closed. Do you know how popular thrift store shopping is among men and women who enjoy fashion?

And yes my boyfriend would by me a $120 egg sandwich if I wanted it. It's always broke negroes like you who love to hate. Again, don't me mad at me because you career path didn't put you were you wanted to be in life.

right, I'm the broke negro but you the one with :fif: thrift store jewelry on, and your :fif: man obviously treating you right :skip:

keep it moving

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
@Public Enemies

images

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
The case is not closed. Do you know how popular thrift store shopping is among men and women who enjoy fashion?

And yes my boyfriend would by me a $120 egg sandwich if I wanted it. It's always broke negroes like you who love to hate. Again, don't me mad at me because you career path didn't put you were you wanted to be in life.

[ame=http://youtu.be/QK8mJJJvaes]MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS - THRIFT SHOP FEAT. WANZ (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube[/ame]

:snoop:
sadly i seen lost ass teenagers rollin round lookin like ass in these types of clothing.
:scusthov:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
Clearly :umad: Yes. I got the necklace from a thrift store because I like thrifting And? No matter how much money I have, I'm pretty sure I will always thrift, shop at Express, Arden B. and other popular places to get going out jewelry. I have real jewelry, but that matched with the outfit I was wearing. Again, why :umad:. Maybe you should have chosen a different career path if you're salty that you can't afford certain things.

:myman:Dont let these salty negros get to you..nothing wrong with being thrifty..its actually an admirable quality

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:usure:

at least you ain't flat out say salvation army

:russ:

There are all types of thrift stores. All thrift stores are not created equal. Go to a thrift store in Buckhead and everything you find will probably be designer (however, I am not necessarily a label person).

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
case closed

but your man getting you $120 egg sandwiches though? :wow2: :russ:

:what:

What's wrong with a thrift store? How do you think people with money got money? Was it by stunting from day 1, or by living within their means? Negro do you know how much shyt I buy from the dollar store?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I went to a restaurant here in orlando earlier today and spent over 300 bucks, I aint get no egg sammich tho