12 year old blk girl beat up by 2 grown White women, called Neggur

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Youre just ignorant then. I mean you actually just sat here like a cac and stereotyped a child cause she was black:what:. You have a child my nikka and Im pretty sure you wouldnt want someone to judge him cause of the color of his skin or the area he is from.

Its :mindblown:ing how nikka complain about racism but condone in it themselves. How the fukk can you stereotype a child that was attacked saying it was her fault just because she was black.

yall make me sick sometimes :beli:

Yooo lmaoooo

You just put mad words in my mouth

Why do yall see color so much

Everything isn't about race

II seen situations like this in real life

And I us prior knowledge about how the situation started

Yall could have this thread tho

II don't participate in shyt bout race

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
There's always a reason why people do anything regardless of their race even if they were black, it would be unlikely that they would just jump someone for no reason.

However, you don't know if it's because she was talking shyt or if it was because they knew she was going to fight the other 12 year old and didnt want to see a little white girl get beat up by a black girl. Either way the reason doesn't mean shyt and I, honestly, don't care about it.

You're just trying to justify their actions.

What they did was wrong but we would be making a mistake if we do not address people with running mouths who think they can talk anyhow and get away with it.

unnecessary provocations
can get you in trouble so many times in this life.
It may not be fair but that's the reality.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
You know my personality

I'm not smiling in anyone face that tries to insult me

But I'm being real I personally don't trip about the n word

I don't think anyone is saying they make a big deal about it, but if someone calls you a ****** after they beat the shyt out of you, you should absolutely be offended.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
In yall eyes u see white ppl performing a hate crime

In my eyes I see a situation where the parents made a dumbass mistake putting hands on a kid

II don't see race

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I will say I'm less outraged cuz that attack was weak and the 30 year old looked to be getting the beats from the little gilr before the others jumped in LMAO. but this is terrible, yet, I ve seen parents or other "older" family member come to school to jump their kids' opponent so it is what it is. Ratchets gon ratchet

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
In yall eyes u see white ppl performing a hate crime

In my eyes I see a situation where the parents made a dumbass mistake putting hands on a kid

II don't see race
They made it about race when they called a twelve year old child a ******.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Yooo lmaoooo

You just put mad words in my mouth

Why do yall see color so much

Everything isn't about race

II seen situations like this in real life

And I us prior knowledge about how the situation started

Yall could have this thread tho

II don't participate in shyt bout race

:dahell: so you didnt just stereotyped the girl?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats life nikka

aint no fair ones nikka

she prolly was talkin mad shyt

it is what it is

its rare to see white women act ratchet like this, truly shocking

they must be hispanic

:ohhh:

I don't support the beating but she was probably running her mouth and deserved it.

lets be honest, she probably deserved it, may have saved her live, you know these little c*nts get pregnant by 13 nowadays

She probably started it :manny:

Can't a single damn person tell me that lil beastie didn't do shyt to deserve it :rudy:

Don't get me wrong - jail the women, no doubt - but still.......

I agree :jada:

But if she got her ass beat by running her mouth she needs to check her attitude or she will suffer the same fate again.

Just a word of advice. We have the freedom to say what we want but understand not everyone in life can keep their emotions in check. :manny:

It very unlikely for two white women to start beating up a black kid for no reason.

If these were 2 white dudes I would probably agree with you...

That's just me...

What they did was wrong but we would be making a mistake if we do not address people with running mouths who think they can talk anyhow and get away with it.

unnecessary provocations
can get you in trouble so many times in this life.
It may not be fair but that's the reality.

The Coli c00nery Committee commences. :rudy:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:comeon: Let's say she did deserve it, did she also deserve to be called a ******?

Yeah this section is going into the dumpster fast. The good posters hardly post anymore or stay in HL or The Coliseum. The trolls done ran the good nikkas off. :damn: What happened to @Coney Island @bdizzle @CHICAGO @Lewis Black

LOL....you cats arent even trying to disguise the fact that you're blatantly trolling, now. Yeah, a 12 y/o deserves to be jumped by grown adults. Sure, lets take that comment seriously, and have a back and forth about it....Psssh, yeah right. Stop begging for attention. Get it in real life.

These threads often expose a lot of the cats on here. The self hate and kewning in some of these cats run so deep to extent that they have become a walking contradiction and don't even realize it.

a) they have seen a black girl being beaten up and already came in to cape for these white women ignoring the fact that the white women called the 12 year old black girl a 'n!gger'. If these women called her a 'n!gger' these kewns best believe that these white women will happily call them a n!gger too. But these cats don't realize that, like many kewns they are delusional and think they are 'special negros' who all white people will love, not realizing that if they see her a n1gger they will see you as a n1gger too. So why are you caping for a racist ?

That self hate is a motherfukker.

b) @Born2BKing mentioned in another thread that a lot of these men who come up with this B.S probably don't have access to black people in real life now I can believe that.

My cousin is this girl's age. WHAT BLACK MAN IN REAL LIFE will have his daughter , little sister, cousin come home from school and say she home from school and say she had been jumped by two white women and called racial slurs and he would reply 'you probably caused it'.

NONE. The men backing this clearly have no young black women in their family if they would find this acceptable. OR they are not even black at all OR they suffer from the deepest Jimmy Crow self hate I have ever seen in my life.

self hate is a mother fukker.:mindblown:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

The Coli c00nery Committee commences. :rudy:

A lot of them no longer make sense and contradict the hell out of themselves breh, so this would happen to your sister, daughter or niece and you'll be 'cool' with that shyt.

fukk outta here.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
breh i don't i really respond to these type threads anymore shyt is depressing.

Yeah breh, the shyt is getting old. I'm done with them myself. This shyt is like a black self-hate, posing white people, convention. I wondered why @Brooklynzson doesn't post as much anymore and I see why. :damn: