RIP Fresh
Daps
aint no one on one nikka, he swing i hit ya
Aint no fighting for fun nikka, he riding with ya he dying with ya - GuWop

gucci-mane-o.gif

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
If this were two black women attacking a 12 year old white girl, they would be all types of beasties, ratchet, hood rats, let's exterminate the hoodrats, slur, slur, slur. I doubt if anyone would even consider that the 12 year old white girl could have possibly initiated the altercation or was running her mouth to the point of deserving the beat down but because the races are reversed some of you are blaming a CHILD for the behavior of ADULTS?

I'm am actually appalled right now. Like literally fukking flabbergasted at this. I hope that is just trolling and not BLACK MEN making those comments and meaning them.

I said I don't support the beating but the possibility is always there she was the provocateur....It doesn't make it right but it is what it is.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
to keep it 100

i wouldnt

im not naive like other nikkas

i know that girl wasnt innocent

that dont make what they did right. but she prolly was spittin that gangsta shyt and got leaned on lol

shyt aint no fukkin hate crime. she just got jumped

nikkas get jumped every day b
No shyt the girl wasn't innocent. She wanted a fight, but as a grown ass adult they SHOULD KNOW better. Those women had no right to attack another person's child. NONE. They should have stopped the fight from happening, not gang up on a 12 year old.

You are ignorant. Literally one of the dumbest posters on here. So your posts in this thread shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
No shyt the girl wasn't innocent. She wanted a fight, but as a grown ass adult they SHOULD KNOW better. Those women had no right to attack another person's child. NONE. They should have stopped the fight from happening, not gang up on a 12 year old.

You are ignorant. Literally one of the dumbest posters on here. So your posts in this thread shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

im sorry you feel that way my nikka

i really am

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You muthafukkas make me sick on here.

I'm about to get about 7 "thanks for deducting rep from this user"

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
LOL....you cats arent even trying to disguise the fact that you're blatantly trolling, now. Yeah, a 12 y/o deserves to be jumped by grown adults. Sure, lets take a comment like that seriously, and have a back and forth about it....Psssh, yeah right. Stop begging for attention. Get it in real life.

Yeah this section is going into the dumpster fast. The good posters hardly post anymore or stay in HL or The Coliseum. The trolls done ran the good nikkas off. :damn: What happened to @Coney Island @bdizzle @CHICAGO @Lewis Black

Last edited by a moderator:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Can't a single damn person tell me that lil beastie didn't do shyt to deserve it :rudy:

Don't get me wrong - jail the women, no doubt - but still.......

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said I don't support the beating but the possibility is always there she was the provocateur....It doesn't make it right but it is what it is.

Why would that matter? She's 12, those women are in their 30's. Why would such a possibility even matter?

Again you're only saying that because the girl is black.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Why would that matter? She's 12, those women are in their 30's. Why would such a possibility even matter?

I agree :jada:

But if she got her ass beat by running her mouth she needs to check her attitude or she will suffer the same fate again.

Just a word of advice. We have the freedom to say what we want but understand not everyone in life can keep their emotions in check. :manny: