12 year old blk girl beat up by 2 grown White women, called Neggur

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
What they did was wrong but we would be making a mistake if we do not address people with running mouths who think they can talk anyhow and get away with it.

unnecessary provocations
can get you in trouble so many times in this life.
It may not be fair but that's the reality.

:dahell: But its a child tho....and in modern day society, we make a clear distinction between a child and adult. Thats the reality.

:dahell: Children cannot drink. They cannot smoke. They cannot work. They cannot go to war. They cannot drive. They cannot consent to sex...why?

:dahell: ...because children are inherently immature. They arent fully formed physically, and especially mentally. Thats what makes them children.

:dahell: So in our modernized western world, there is nothing that a child can say or do which would justify a grown adult trying to beat him or her up. Not in the eyes of the law, or our established set of mores and morality. It is immoral regardless...

:dahell: ...Not to mention the fact that you're inventing the fact that the child "provoked it", which is counter intuitive because if a grown adult is willing to fight a child, its clear that the person has severe mental issues.

:dahell: You claim to be a distinguished, highly educated man from an Ivy league school. You have a great job, and make great money... Yet you are on a message board trying to justify grown ups beating up a 12 y/o child, just to annoy the piss out of people. Dont you think your time could be more wisely spent doing other, more productive, things Mr. IT Certs?

I_Q

All Star
Daps
It's funny how y'all let the same people get under your skin everyday, y'all know what they about but y'all still read they posts and get emotional

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
:dahell: But its a child tho....and in modern day society, we make a clear distinction between a child and adult. Thats the reality.

:dahell: Children cannot drink. They cannot smoke. They cannot work. They cannot go to war. They cannot drive. They cannot consent to sex...why?

:dahell: ...because children are inherently immature. They arent fully formed physically, and especially mentally. Thats what makes them children.

:dahell: So in our modernized western world, there is nothing that a child can say or do which would justify a grown adult trying to beat him or her up. Not in the eyes of the law, or our established set of mores and morality. It is immoral regardless...

:dahell: ...Not to mention the fact that you're inventing the fact that the child "provoked it", which is counter intuitive because if a grown adult is willing to fight a child, its clear that the person has severe mental issues.

:dahell: You claim to be a distinguished, highly educated man from an Ivy league school. You have a great job, and make great money... Yet you are on a message board trying to justify grown ups beating up a 12 y/o child, just to annoy the piss out of people. Dont you think your time could be more wisely spent doing other, more productive, things Mr. IT Certs?

You are refusing to deal with reality, what the women did was wrong but remember a lot of people have been maimed or killed because of their mouth.

it's not right but that's the truth. I'm not endorsing it....I'm just being a realist.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope that fakkit @Chris.B gets curb-stomped by 2 40-year-old white men.

Self-hating c00n. :pacspit:

Last edited by a moderator:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
@HarlemsOwn I just don't know about you man some days you make sense but most.... :ld:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
@HarlemsOwn I just don't know about you man some days you make sense but most.... :ld:

why are you nikkas tryna force me to feel offended by a word?

im from an area where nikkas is gettin shot, stabbed and robbed

you think i care about a fukkin word my nikka

its like yall forcing me to feel a certain way

the only way i feel a type is if a nikka put hands on me

nikkas is gonna find anyway to insult you regardless of they race, ethnicity or background

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yeah this section is going into the dumpster fast. The good posters hardly post anymore or stay in HL or The Coliseum. The trolls done ran the good nikkas off. :damn: What happened to @Coney Island @bdizzle @CHICAGO @Lewis Black

I'm still here breh, I just don't see a reason to take any of these convo's seriously. These nikkas have already exposed themselves in various ways to let me know why they say the shyt they say. There's a reason they never post pictures of themselves, never post pictures of the bytches they're with, and never show any info to back up their claims of fukking dime pawgs on the regular.

A lot of these cats are hurting b. They've either got fukked over so many times by broads, can't get the broads they actually want, or just living in duckberg because no one can verify how they really get down. The Coli is the only way for them to have some sort of control in their lives because the real world's been handing them L's since they were born :damn:

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
I HATE you nikkas, I sware!

I know ya'll trolling, but I just...

I just fukkING HATE YA'LL!!!!!

E09Md.gif

Damn................

You...........you feeling okay over there? Everything alright? :skip:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Thsi nikka Chris B makes me sick. Hypocritical ass, fake ass religous man who can't wait to throw black women under the bus because he probably got embarassed by one in grade school. Doesn't matter what the situation is, he'll take massa's side without knowing any of the facts, the "glorious white woman" always gets the benefit of the doubt in his eyes...and it's the exact opposite with black women, even children.

Damn, wtf happend to this dude?:damn:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
"Adults" meeting in an alley to allow a fight between children?
"Adults" jumping into the fight?
"Adults" agreeing that both of them should assault a minor?
"Adults" hurling racial insults...towards a child?

"Adults"

:sconi: