12 year old blk girl beat up by 2 grown White women, called Neggur

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ a 12 year old deserving a beat down by grown ass women for running her mouth.

Y'all only saying that cause she's black. So :demonic:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
lets be honest, she probably deserved it, may have saved her live, you know these little c*nts get pregnant by 13 nowadays

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this were two black women attacking a 12 year old white girl, they would be all types of beasties, ratchet, hood rats, let's exterminate the hoodrats, slur, slur, slur. I doubt if anyone would even consider that the 12 year old white girl could have possibly initiated the altercation or was running her mouth to the point of deserving the beat down but because the races are reversed some of you are blaming a CHILD for the behavior of ADULTS?

I'm am actually appalled right now. Like literally fukking flabbergasted at this. I hope that is just trolling and not BLACK MEN making those comments and meaning them.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
LOL....you cats arent even trying to disguise the fact that you're blatantly trolling, now. Yeah, a 12 y/o deserves to be jumped by grown adults. Sure, lets take that comment seriously, and have a back and forth about it....Psssh, yeah right. Stop begging for attention. Get it in real life.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
thats life nikka

aint no fair ones nikka

she prolly was talkin mad shyt

it is what it is

:bryan:

She was about to dig in that old lady ass...

I don't support the beating but she was probably running her mouth and deserved it.

lets be honest, she probably deserved it, may have saved her live, you know these little c*nts get pregnant by 13 nowadays

Allah only knows if this little girl was white, yall would have been :cape: saying we got to do better or black women aint shyt for beating up a kid. Regardless of the situation adult have no business fighting a child.

plus this racist ass title :what:

Where are the mods

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Allah only knows if this little girl was white, yall would have been :cape: saying we got to do better or black women aint shyt for beating up a kid. Regardless of the situation adult have no business fighting a child.

plus this racist ass title :what:

Where are the mods

to keep it 100

i wouldnt

im not naive like other nikkas

i know that girl wasnt innocent

that dont make what they did right. but she prolly was spittin that gangsta shyt and got leaned on lol

shyt aint no fukkin hate crime. she just got jumped

nikkas get jumped every day b

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It doesn't matter what she said. There's been many situations where I wanted to beat my sister's ass, but I realize she's a fukking teenager. Two grown ass women though? :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
London
If this were two black women attacking a 12 year old white girl, they would be all types of beasties, ratchet, hood rats, let's exterminate the hoodrats, slur, slur, slur. I doubt if anyone would even consider that the 12 year old white girl could have possibly initiated the altercation or was running her mouth to the point of deserving the beat down but because the races are reversed some of you are blaming a CHILD for the behavior of ADULTS?

I'm am actually appalled right now. Like literally fukking flabbergasted at this. I hope that is just trolling and not BLACK MEN making those comments and meaning them.

:blessed: White privilege, it's not just white people that are willing to give one another the benefit of the doubt people of other races can be all too quick to :cape: for them as evidenced time and time again on here. I don't know how people can hold such a double standard and not notice what they're doing at all.

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
sumtimes lil black girls can be rambunctious but that dont mean they deserve to be rocked by 3 grown women