12 year old blk girl beat up by 2 grown White women, called Neggur

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I swear some of you are mentally challenged. The girl admitted in the video she was there to shoot the fair one with ole girl. Rather she provoked the fight or not, it doesn't excuse wtf happened there.

Also her mother is a p*ssy, instead of riding for her daughter she on the news scared to show her face. Daughter must take after her non existent father.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Allah only knows if this little girl was white, yall would have been :cape: saying we got to do better or black women aint shyt for beating up a kid. Regardless of the situation adult have no business fighting a child.

plus this racist ass title :what:

Where are the mods

i'M just pointing out the fact that if it was a one on one fight vs the older lady, the 12 yr old would have ended up beating the shyt out of her.

personally i don't like white people at all but thats just me.

I applaud the lil sister on her attitude. She wasn't trying to play the victim role and If she did get hurt physically/verbally she damn sure didn't show it.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree :jada:

But if she got her ass beat by running her mouth she needs to check her attitude or she will suffer the same fate again.

Just a word of advice. We have the freedom to say what we want but understand not everyone in life can keep their emotions in check. :manny:

You don't know what started it, so why jump to conclusions?

It's not the child that really needs to be taught a lesson here.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I knocked out a big ass 13 year old when I was 17. :yeshrug: but he was white and bigger than me so it was okay. Nearly got sent to jail for that :russ:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
You don't know what started it, so why jump to conclusions?

It's not the child that really needs to be taught a lesson here.

It very unlikely for two white women to start beating up a black kid for no reason.

If these were 2 white dudes I would probably agree with you...

That's just me...

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
to keep it 100

i wouldnt

im not naive like other nikkas

i know that girl wasnt innocent

that dont make what they did right. but she prolly was spittin that gangsta shyt and got leaned on lol

shyt aint no fukkin hate crime. she just got jumped

nikkas get jumped every day b

Youre just ignorant then. I mean you actually just sat here like a cac and stereotyped a child cause she was black:what:. You have a child my nikka and Im pretty sure you wouldnt want someone to judge him cause of the color of his skin or the area he is from.

Its :mindblown:ing how nikka complain about racism but condone in it themselves. How the fukk can you stereotype a child that was attacked saying it was her fault just because she was black.

yall make me sick sometimes :beli:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

It very unlikely for two white women to start beating up a black kid for no reason.

That's just me...

c00ns gonna c00n.

White women are just as brutal as men. You don't put your hands on a child. If youre willing to sit here and like a kids get you worked up than you need help.

If they was black you would be singing a different tune

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
lol you nikkas still offended by that word?

what about when black ppl call caucasions "White boy"

my mans....its 2013 son

im over that

White boy in comparison to ******? Lets be serious.

It's 2013 and while you're smiling at the cacs who call you ****** they're laughing at you because it comes from a hateful place. Respect yourself, you're a man with a son to raise, act like one.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's just me...

There's always a reason why people do anything regardless of their race even if they were black, it would be unlikely that they would just jump someone for no reason.

However, you don't know if it's because she was talking shyt or if it was because they knew she was going to fight the other 12 year old and didnt want to see a little white girl get beat up by a black girl. Either way the reason doesn't mean shyt and I, honestly, don't care about it.

You're just trying to justify their actions.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas

It's 2013 and while you're smiling at the cacs who call you ****** they're laughing at you because it comes from a hateful place. Respect yourself, you're a man with a son to raise, act like one.

Dont even reply to these losers baby :Floyd:

your too good for that u know it.

:cape:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps

You know my personality

I'm not smiling in anyone face that tries to insult me

But I'm being real I personally don't trip about the n word

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Youre just ignorant then. I mean you actually just sat here like a cac and stereotyped a child cause she was black:what:. You have a child my nikka and Im pretty sure you wouldnt want someone to judge him cause of the color of his skin or the area he is from.

Its :mindblown:ing how nikka complain about racism but condone in it themselves. How the fukk can you stereotype a child that was attacked saying it was her fault just because she was black.

yall make me sick sometimes :beli:
Like I've said this dude is ignorant.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
lol you nikkas still offended by that word?

what about when black ppl call caucasions "White boy"

my mans....its 2013 son

im over that
HHRA8DC.jpg