12 minutes (Xbox/PC/Gamepass)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk the blatant lying over and over again…just gonna google the solution…do not care enough about this bytch to “work” this shyt out…me hiding in the closet while dude kills her and takes the watch is the perfect ending imo

:hubie:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
reading the walkthrough…the story is far more intricate than I could’ve guessed…I definitely wouldn’t have had the patience for this long-term :hubie:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ohhhhhhhh wow this is fukking sick lmaooo

I read the walkthrough…it didn’t have spoilers just highlighted important clues so I could still play it and go thru the motions but I was stuck on one clue that I didn’t initially observe

and then it hit me right before it played out :mjlol:

spoiler below if you’ve already completed the story or have no intention of playing it

@Gizmo_Duck

you deleted the post but you were right…the wife and husband were actually half brother/sister…same father, different mom and then the story gets even weirder believe it or not lmao

gonna close out the game…interesting premise and story but I would’ve been highly upset playing this for hours bcuz you’re essentially doing the same shyt over and over but perhaps switching up a tiny detail here and there to fish for extra clues which can become very frustrating

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
story is insanely fukking weird :mindblown:

it reminds me of ‘predestination’ where it turns into a giant silly mindfukk for the sake of being a mindfukk which takes the fun out of it

the protagonist is his wife/sister’s murderer which is of course his father…but then in the flashback we see the “cop” who interrogated him is the father who has a daughter in the present nicknamed “bumblebee”…so is that the past version of the daughter who’s also living in the same time as the adult version???

then we find out they’re going to have an incest baby whose name will be the same as the mother of the protagonist so does that continue some sick time loop…shyt made no sense and stopped being fun thinking about…good premise, decent game mechanics…but it did get tedious and the plot twist was interesting for a quick minute before it got entirely too convoluted…I see why the user scores on metacritic are so low

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
this lying ignorant ass bytch keeps opening the door/leaving the apartment :mindblown:

this getting frustrating now…this bytch really let dude choke me out rather than quickly say where the shyt was

:pacspit:

:mjlol: she really is an unlikeable bytch. As expected from self serving white hoes.

Fitting that she's voiced by Daisy Ridley. :mjlol:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got the 1000 gamerscore I enjoyed my time with it. Thank you to the internet because without I'd probably have called the joint meh because figuring out the way forward was souring my experience. Now I want to see this game concept taken by others and expanded on. A Home Alone home invasion time loop game would be fire. A horror movie with other NPCs you could use as bait would be dope too.

capblk

Rookie
Daps
Just wish the loop advancements were clearer to the player, some of these puzzles are super specific. I did use a guide in some parts. All in all I enjoyed it but only because I realized this needs to be played with patience/observation.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
MiserlyFrankIndigobunting-size_restricted.gif

PETTTAAA PAAAARKERRRRRR!!!

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
i hate these controls

shyt is ridiculous. I went in partially blind so had no idea it was a top down click and point game lol.

Tbh, I've been playing and then keeping a walkthrough nearby because I evidently suck at point and click adventure games.

Supposedly there's a whole bunch of wild shyt that can happen, so I'm excited to try some of those out once I figure out the exact puzzle

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I tried to knife the cop. Didn't work. I have no idea how to advance the plot. Tried to leave. That's also a no.