12 minutes (Xbox/PC/Gamepass)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
According to the reviews so far, this game is average.
I watched the Skill Up review. Makes the game sound like a chore to play. Unclear objectives and variables in how you can interact with objects to achieve them. Sounds frustrating.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Damn, didn't realize this was a real ass point and click. shyt reminding me of when I was playing Pajama Sam and Spy Fox when I was a kid. :dead:

It's not a problem but I'll have to get use to it, especially on console.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
What the actual fukk am I playing lool.

Seems as though it's 100% trial and error, this is going to be a long playthrough

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The guy came in and got stuck between the main character and the wife.

And I think I'm near the end.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
interesting game…I like the variations so far…on my first loop, I ran thru the house snatching everything up as a potential weapon since I saw the trailer…wife fussed me out for going thru her drawer and taking the present lol

3rd time I kept taking off all the lights in the house…wife got electrocuted turning on the bedroom light a 2nd time so I hid in the bathroom with a knife waiting for the cop but he fukked me up

will be interesting to see how long the game can hold my attention…it’s different tho and not as slow-paced as I was concerned about

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Xbots don't play games. Stanning about games they not going to play is their favorite past time. It's called GamePass, cuz they pass on games.
Could you name names so we can check their gamertag and see who's lying. My Gamertag is Courtdog, what's yours?
Yeah. Which is why that alone doesn't really shed light on their being eyes on it. So its own thread would be better for that, would it not.
I would not because it was on the last page, you guys don't do anything in Xbox threads but cry in them like little bytches. If you/he cared at all you would know that. Only Sony stans saying what you're saying, not actual Xbox gamers so kindly shut the fukk up forever :camby:
Overly hostile thread for no reason
I wouldn't know anything about what you just said :jbhmm:
According to the reviews so far, this game is average.
I mean if you have tunnel vision then you could say that. I didn't expect this game to rate this high but it's apparently good. I know I'll be playing it because I'm a chartered member :hhh:
:russ: Instead of talking about the game most of posts are taking shots at the thread starter….

Fanboys :mjlol:
You're almost right, the only issue is on Xbox we don't hype up shyt to try to prove to you that we have games. We been getting bombarded with games and would make threads weekly talking about them. Instead we all just playing and then we'll comment in the gamepass thread because there's always a new title. Sometimes there's a thread, usually after we play it. We not into the circle jerk hype up a game before we play it steez like which is normal for PlayStation gamers. They already know if any game is good or not so they talk about the good ones while waiting for new ones. it's weird to be but it is what it is

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this bytch. :gucci:

so I came home from work and hid straight in the closet with the knife…dude comes thru, thinks no one is home and interrogates her…she finally breaks down and says where the watch is after he kicks her 2-3 times and punches her in the damn face hard enough to draw blood…I’m still hiding in the closet in disbelief…where’s the divorce option? :skip:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this bytch. :gucci:

so I came home from work and hid straight in the closet with the knife…dude comes thru, thinks no one is home and interrogates her…she finally breaks down and says where the watch is after he kicks her 2-3 times and punches her in the damn face hard enough to draw blood…I’m still hiding in the closet in disbelief…where’s the divorce option? :skip:
I'm not spoiling anything, but I'm quoting this for later discussion.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not spoiling anything, but I'm quoting this for later discussion.

I tried to knife him in the back after…

…he shot her but he fukked me up again…so this next run I knifed the wife (didn’t think that’d be possible) then I went in the room and turned the light switch on and off (knowing if he turned it on he’d be electrocuted) then hid in the closet with the bloody knife…the “plan” worked in that he got electrocuted…then I stabbed him a couple times…but now I have a dead wife and a dead cop on my hands with no clue what to do lmao…game is fun

*edit*

oh wow I just remembered she said she was pregnant on the 2nd run…yo this is sadistic lmao

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…he shot her but he fukked me up again…so this next run I knifed the wife (didn’t think that’s be possible) then I went in the room and turned the light switch on and off (knowing if he turned it on he’d be electrocuted) then hid in the closet with the bloody knife…the “plan” worked in that he cut electrocuted…then I stabbed him a couple times…but now I have a dead wife and a dead cop on my hands with no clue what to do lmao…game is fun

*edit*

oh wow I just remembered she said she was pregnant on the 2nd run…yo this is sadistic lmao

tried this plan again but this time I left him alive to try and ask him some questions to no avail so screw him again…going thru his emails right now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
all this time I kept wondering how the hell is the cop just walking up in my shyt but just realized I’ve never locked the door behind me :mjlol:

anyway I’ve found the item…will formulate a plan and see how I can use it to my advantage…I was just about to reach a point of frustration as I felt stuck but this ramps things up a notch now