12 minutes (Xbox/PC/Gamepass)

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Am I lying though? Game had potential but jumped the shark with that last act. I think what most irritated me was how restrictive some of the puzzle solutions were. How things had to be resolved in a certain order, or how certain dialogue options only triggered under rigid conditions. I just didn't have fun with. And I see your posts around here a lot... didn't even realize you had an Xbox haha.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Ok well maybe I just misinterpreted the reply and seeing as he made the thread, I assumed you were going to pick it up lol. Thought he was in disbelief that I disliked the game. Idk. Y’all are funny.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is the worst game I've played all year. Even for "free" with GP. Possibly in the last 5 years but I'm sure I've forgotten some so I can't say that confidently. I'm making it a point to spread the word whatever forum I'm at.
I wouldn't go that far. I mean the plot twist was a M Night Shyamalan level letdown but I still don't regret playing it.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't go that far. I mean the plot twist was a M Night Shyamalan level letdown but I still don't regret playing it.
Let me rephrase. It's the worst game I saw through to the end. So while I'm sure there are worse games I usually don't mess with them. These days, as I get older, I'm quick to drop something that isn't clicking or I feel is on some bullshyt. I stuck with this though. Besides wanting to champion a game developed independently, I honestly thought "this story has to be going somewhere, right?" Nah. And I insisted on playing without a guide. Peoples time is better spent watching Memento if they get off on time loop fukkery.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Plot was real dumb and the acting was terrible (Daisy Ridley cannot act :scust:), but was nice to play a point and click game again.

Makes me want to dig out the GOAT Grim Fandango :banderas: