12 minutes (Xbox/PC/Gamepass)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is a game that you have to do things in a very structured way to advance the plot. I took a picture off the fridge because I wanted to hand it to someone then somebody else told him to get it off the fridge I kept trying to hand it to him and the person attacked me.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a game that you have to do things in a very structured way to advance the plot. I took a picture off the fridge because I wanted to hand it to someone then somebody else told him to get it off the fridge I kept trying to hand it to him and the person attacked me.

ya…I got to a point where all 3 of us were talking civilly but bcuz I did one thing out of order dude hauled off on me unprovoked :mjlol:

I believe that was a complaint in one review…sometimes the dialogue/actions don’t always flow seamlessly/make sense

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Beat it. Strong start. :ld: finish.

The big plot twist was wild at first, but it felt like the game should have ended once it happened. But it just kinda...kept going. So I'd say if they do future games like this, just pace it better and don't overstay your welcome.

Other than that, good game and a unique experience.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
story is insanely fukking weird :mindblown:

it reminds me of ‘predestination’ where it turns into a giant silly mindfukk for the sake of being a mindfukk which takes the fun out of it

the protagonist is his wife/sister’s murderer which is of course his father…but then in the flashback we see the “cop” who interrogated him is the father who has a daughter in the present nicknamed “bumblebee”…so is that the past version of the daughter who’s also living in the same time as the adult version???

then we find out they’re going to have an incest baby whose name will be the same as the mother of the protagonist so does that continue some sick time loop…shyt made no sense and stopped being fun thinking about…good premise, decent game mechanics…but it did get tedious and the plot twist was interesting for a quick minute before it got entirely too convoluted…I see why the user scores on metacritic are so low

That is a good explanation of the story.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That is a good explanation of the story.

oh wow this was a pretty damn good interpretation of everything…makes a lot of sense…I low key “miss” the game…I have that feeling you get when you watch a decent movie and it still resonates with you a few days later

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
oh wow this was a pretty damn good interpretation of everything…makes a lot of sense…I low key “miss” the game…I have that feeling you get when you watch a decent movie and it still resonates with you a few days later
That sounds cool and all but I'd rather own my games

- Butthurt Sony stans

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Game not for me.

Too dark
it’s a game mechanic to watch your pregnant wife get her stomach stomped out so you can get some more dialogue/story
Nah I’m good. I read some of the endings and how you get there and it gets worse than that. Couldn’t imagine myself playing through this game watching that shyt over and over again:hubie:

My dumb ass sat down with my pregnant wife to play it too. Sometimes she will watch me play story based games and we will enjoy them together.

After the first couple loops she’s looking at me like nikka :gucci:

I’m like :huhldup:

my bad we should should try something else.

:mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

ya at some point in the game you realize you have to incapacitate the wife in order to get the “cop” to go in the room and get electrocuted by the light switch so you can interrogate him…and the only 2 ways to do that are to stab her or slip sleeping pills into a cup of water and give it to her…very dark game

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
^^^

ya at some point in the game you realize you have to incapacitate the wife in order to get the “cop” to go in the room and get electrocuted by the light switch so you can interrogate him…and the only 2 ways to do that are to stab her or slip sleeping pills into a cup of water and give it to her…very dark game
What’s crazy is that one of these depraved nasty MFs had to write this story:scust:

like how did you come up with this and think it’s a good idea to make people play through it dozens of times and then the “twist” is worse than all of it :smh:

These dudes need some help:picard:

Legalese

Banned
Daps
^^^

welp you just saved me the time of playing this

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
This is the worst game I've played all year. Even for "free" with GP. Possibly in the last 5 years but I'm sure I've forgotten some so I can't say that confidently. I'm making it a point to spread the word whatever forum I'm at.