12 minutes (Xbox/PC/Gamepass)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
this bytch. :gucci:

so I came home from work and hid straight in the closet with the knife…dude comes thru, thinks no one is home and interrogates her…she finally breaks down and says where the watch is after he kicks her 2-3 times and punches her in the damn face hard enough to draw blood…I’m still hiding in the closet in disbelief…where’s the divorce option? :skip:

She really is the fukking worst. :mjlol:

Dude took a serious L, and he's forced to forgive her in order to survive. :dead:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Is this shyt worth playing, brehs? I'm intrigued

This is one of the most interesting games I've ever played. Been playing 4 hours and pretty much every scenario has played out in interesting ways.

To be honest this game got me wanting to be more prepared in real life. :patrice: I got straps in my crib but I think I ain't got enough shyt setup.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This is one of the most interesting games I've ever played. Been playing 4 hours and pretty much every scenario has played out in interesting ways.

To be honest this game got me wanting to be more prepared in real life. :patrice: I got straps in my crib but I think I ain't got enough shyt setup.
Damn, fukk it. I'm in there. I like the sound of that

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Yeah, you should get you some C4 with remote detonator and some land mines. Maybe even a bazooka for good measure.:mjlit:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I wanna check this out. Always down for Willem Dafoe fukkery

MiserlyFrankIndigobunting-size_restricted.gif