12/9 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Regis Prograis (WBC Jr Welterweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh barely beat Loma. He dont want to see Bud . Bud gets him outta here
I agrée, but Devin’s pops was making it sound like nobody between 135-147 can hold a candle to his son. The biggest fight they can make if it’s about legacy and money is Crawford.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i really do want devin to stay at 140...there are far more attractive fights there for him then fukking around with keith thurman who is 2 months away from closing in on 2 years of inactivity...fukk that..id rather him fight teo and matias...maybe rolly struggle filled ass too if davies or barroso dont end up being wba champion to complete the cypher

teo is the man of the division and its a money fight for damn sure; matias is incredibly dangerous and it will be a good test if he can stop a cat with a margarito workrate and stones in his fists

I would like to see the best version of Devin Haney, and if Devin and his team feels 147 is the best option, I am completely fine with it.

Besides, I called this a couple of years back. The Haney/Teo/Garcia fights will happen at 147, which is where they’ll make the most money. I know you hate the business side of the sport, but it never made sense for those three to fight each other at 135 or 140.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This fight was a foregone conclusion. Styles make fights and Prograis was a perfect style matchup for Haney

BUT gotta give props to Haney because of HOW he fought in this match. It would have been easy to just use his jab and run around the ring. But he was operating masterful in the mid range standing in front of Prograis making him miss and hitting him with beautiful counters. On top of that intelligently picking up on Prograis style and defending when he anticipated what Prograis would counter with. Literally got the power puncher gunshy

This was his best performance IMO
Still want him to face a fighter that can challenge his style though

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
This fight was a foregone conclusion. Styles make fights and Prograis was a perfect style matchup for Haney

BUT gotta give props to Haney because of HOW he fought in this match. It would have been easy to just use his jab and run around the ring. But he was operating masterful in the mid range standing in front of Prograis making him miss and hitting him with beautiful counters. On top of that intelligently picking up on Prograis style and defending when he anticipated what Prograis would counter with. Literally got the power puncher gunshy

This was his best performance IMO
Didn't you choose Prograis to knock him out bro.......lol..... :lolbron:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I would like to see the best version of Devin Haney, and if Devin and his team feels 147 is the best option, I am completely fine with it.

Besides, I called this a couple of years back. The Haney/Teo/Garcia fights will happen at 147, which is where they’ll make the most money. I know you hate the business side of the sport, but it never made sense for those three to fight each other at 135 or 140.

I think Teo happens at 140 but Shakur/Ryan maybe a 147 thing as that division is wide open in 2 years