12/9 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Regis Prograis (WBC Jr Welterweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I was critical of Haney coming up. Mainly cause I felt his defense was suspect. But dude has really progressed into a special fighter. That's why I always place experience so high when choosing fights. It really makes all the difference sometimes. And that's why I'll never buy into guys who don't take risks. Cause they never face adversity and they never grow(yea that's a sub at Andrade)

You can see every time out Devin is getting better. And that's from all the tough matchups he's been in. He faces advertisity then grinds in the gym to fix his mistakes. He's determined to be the best. I always had him 3rd behind Shakur and Tank. But he could very well beat them on his best night. These are all toss up fights at this point. Shakur and Tank are great, but haney is the one facing the better competition so he just keeps getting better and better.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I'm very surprised by the result, I thought Rougarou would have won this but Devin shut him out badly cot damn. Wasn't able to watch but 120-107 is brutal.

Out of the four 135 "princes", I didn't expect him to be the one to rise up like that but he's proving me wrong. Above all after the Linares fight.

He consistently look for tough challenges and overcome them so I'll never say anything bad about him again :ehh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Seeing a lot of revisionist post on thecoli, social media, online, and offline in regards to Haney :mjlol: :sas2:. Hilarious.
I noticed it too...but of course I always notice these things...particularly the ones who were shytting on him because they had legit crushes on Tank among other casual behavior nonsense

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Nelly too in love to post a video this fight? I know Boosie tuned in to watch New Orleans native catch the beats, right? A bunch of black jellybeans were quick to jump out here and criticize Devin and ride Loma's sack his last fight. Where are all these black fight fans when two brothers fight and Devin looks good? Clowns.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
devin beats teofimo and ryan. i don't think he hits hard enough to make subriel matias fight like regis prograis just did. i think thats a sloppier and uglier looking fight and thats a subriel matias type of fight not a devin haney type of fight.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
devin beats teofimo and ryan. i don't think he hits hard enough to make subriel matias fight like regis prograis just did. i think thats a sloppier and uglier looking fight and thats a subriel matias type of fight not a devin haney type of fight.

You have to out skill Devin at this point its looking like

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
It's a shame but Tank vs Haney is NEVER happening despite how much Bill and Devin call out Tank.

Tank made Ryan come down to 135 with a fight night rehydration clause and Ryan isn’t even good. Haney has clearly outgrown 135, looks to great at 140 and it might not be long before he’s at 147 and could eventually end up at 154.

It feels like we have a better chance at seeing Haney vs Boots at 154.

At some point Tank is going to have to fight SOMEBODY. Haney grew out of the division, Teo is at 140 and is on the other side of the street, Loma is old, Shakur is on the other side of the street. Tank is 29 years old......if not now then when?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Boxing is fed up with it. I think the final straw was bringing up Cruz again as an opponent.

they should be..shyt was crazy how nikkas were dikkriding tank for no real reason or accomplishment...that young man is not moving right at all..i said it before...there is a level of separation going on between him and his peers...a cruz rematch will absolutely get shytted on..no one wants to see that shyt

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i really do want devin to stay at 140...there are far more attractive fights there for him then fukking around with keith thurman who is 2 months away from closing in on 2 years of inactivity...fukk that..id rather him fight teo and matias...maybe rolly struggle filled ass too if davies or barroso dont end up being wba champion to complete the cypher

teo is the man of the division and its a money fight for damn sure; matias is incredibly dangerous and it will be a good test if he can stop a cat with a margarito workrate and stones in his fists

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
i really do want devin to say at 140...there are far more attractive fights there for him then fukking around with keith thurman who is 2 months away from closing in on 2 years of inactivity...fukk that..id rather him fight teo and matias...maybe rolly struggle filled ass too if davies or barroso dont end up being wba champion to complete the cypher

teo is the man of the division and its a money fight for damn sure; matias is incredibly dangerous and it will be a good test if he can stop a cat with a margarito workrate and stones in his fists
He got a mandatory in sandor Martin which is a lose lose fight for him.