12/9 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Regis Prograis (WBC Jr Welterweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I remember when Mayweather talked about matching Tank against him & Tank when on a tirade about Mayweather trying to set him up to lose :heh:

That should've told us that Tank was on career mode & that was years ago lol. The heat really needs to be turned up on him more for not taking risks & big fights
bruh ive been fighting that fight lol..for all that talent he has, his record does not indicate he belongs in any top 10 p4p listing..dude operated in 2 divisions that had a clear number 1 fighter and didnt fight either of them..PBC/Floyd/Ellerbe parades him as a 3 division champion which is he not. Most top fighters I know dont have the cuffs on like this lol. I bet you anything Tank's next opponent will warrant him a lot of criticism. All I know is if he accepts the upgrade for being full WBA champion, duck is the word lol.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
bruh ive been fighting that fight lol..for all that talent he has, his record does not indicate he belongs in any top 10 p4p listing..dude operated in 2 divisions that had a clear number 1 fighter and didnt fight either of them..PBC/Floyd/Ellerbe parades him as a 3 division champion which is he not. Most top fighters I know dont have the cuffs on like this lol. I bet you anything Tank's next opponent will warrant him a lot of criticism. All I know is if he accepts the upgrade for being full WBA champion, duck is the word lol.
I know bro. You've been saying it for years & have been right. He's 28 now right & hasn't had a marquee name on his resume? I'm surprised more people aren't comparing him to Andrade & Mungia because he's really no better than either. In fact, he's worse because he could've secured a fight like that years ago if he wanted

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Tank is apart of what’s wrong with boxing. It’s only about the money for him.

One of my best friends is a tank dikk eater, and is always defending him not taking on top guys.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Tank has fought in 3 divisions and i don't even think he's fought a top 3 overall in either division.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I remember when Mayweather talked about matching Tank against him & Tank when on a tirade about Mayweather trying to set him up to lose :heh:

That should've told us that Tank was on career mode & that was years ago lol. The heat really needs to be turned up on him more for not taking risks & big fights
Totally agree my dude, Tank needs his foot held to the fire.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
My thoughts exactly.

Why would this nikka called out a washed and super inactive Thurman instead of trying to become Undisputed in two Weight classes.

@Champ_KW aka haneys pops gonna call you a haters for your opinion tho.
I suspect he's blowing through 140 weight wise, he dropped those 135 belts for a reason.