12/9 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Regis Prograis (WBC Jr Welterweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
The draw is at only +1200 :dahell:

Usually it's around +2000. Even for the 50/50 fights

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Tank has fought in 3 divisions and i don't even think he's fought a top 3 overall in either division.
seriously, whats stopping Tank from leveling up? He left Mayweather so he should be able to seek the top guys since the "protected by Mayweather" excuses cant fly anymore. He has the talent and power, its like he's content with being barely mentioned among the top guys and mostly hypnotuzed by the money :dahell:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
seriously, whats stopping Tank from leveling up? He left Mayweather so he should be able to seek the top guys since the "protected by Mayweather" excuses cant fly anymore. He has the talent and power, its like he's content with being barely mentioned among the top guys and mostly hypnotuzed by the money :dahell:
He only boxes for money, he don’t care bout leaving a legacy.

Daps
bruh ive been fighting that fight lol..for all that talent he has, his record does not indicate he belongs in any top 10 p4p listing..dude operated in 2 divisions that had a clear number 1 fighter and didnt fight either of them..PBC/Floyd/Ellerbe parades him as a 3 division champion which is he not. Most top fighters I know dont have the cuffs on like this lol. I bet you anything Tank's next opponent will warrant him a lot of criticism. All I know is if he accepts the upgrade for being full WBA champion, duck is the word lol.

When I first starting lurking the ring I thought you was a tank hater. Now here we are years later with him approaching 30 and his camp wants Isaac cruz
:mjcry:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
When I first starting lurking the ring I thought you was a tank hater. Now here we are years later with him approaching 30 and his camp wants Isaac cruz
:mjcry:
One thing you learn about what I post is if I think you are moving right (like monster or devin) you will get my support..if I don't ill lay out crystal clear examples on why lol...Tank is very self explanatory

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'll never understand the Haney hate.. Its very bizarre.. he the only one out of the younger fighters that's taking legit risks while also conducting himself like a boss. it's almost like nikkas is jealous he got a father in his life or something :scusthov:

Unfortunately shyt like that is looked at as soft/privileged nowadays :francis:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Thurman is a more dangerous fight imo, and Haney keeps control here betting on himself/forcing the other guys to move up
Thurman has fought twice in almost 5 years and had been battling injuries. In what world does that fight make sense?

If he is that guy become a two division undisputed champion.

I just wanna see the best fight the best.