12/9 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Regis Prograis (WBC Jr Welterweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He only boxes for money, he don’t care bout leaving a legacy.

Gervonta Davis is the professional version of the Paul brothers.

And that's absolutely fine but at some point it will run its course. While his peers keeping getting to the next level, and fight for championships, they will eventually make more money than him and create legacies. It's already happening with Haney and I think Garcia finally gets it

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Gervonta Davis is the professional version of the Paul brothers.

And that's absolutely fine but at some point it will run its course. While his peers keeping getting to the next level, and fight for championships, they will eventually make more money than him and create legacies. It's already happening with Haney and I think Garcia finally gets it

championships don't necessarily correlate to max money in Boxing. These are loaded assumptions especially us not knowing what the future holds when it comes to the business model changing.

The ideal scenario money wise folks can hope for is a Devin Haney to Ryan Garcia where you are a combo of self promoting + sponsorships but still that doesn't promise Tank type bread if tank makes as much as they make it seem.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
championships don't necessarily correlate to max money in Boxing. These are loaded assumptions especially us not knowing what the future holds when it comes to the business model changing.

The ideal scenario money wise folks can hope for is a Devin Haney to Ryan Garcia where you are a combo of self promoting + sponsorships but still that doesn't promise Tank type bread if tank makes as much as they make it seem.

You missed the point.

As long as Garcia, Haney, Stevenson, Lopez and whoever else between 135 and 140 fight each other for belts, the money will come, leaving Davis on the outside looking in.

What Davis has done to this point has worked for him financially and you can't really be mad at that. But fight fans, who actually believe in him are starting to wonder why he isn't being mentioned as opponents for those other guys.

Whatever PBC decides to do next as far tv deals are concerned is going to be interesting for fighters like Davis and Ennis who've fought powder puffs most of their careers.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You missed the point.

As long as Garcia, Haney, Stevenson, Lopez and whoever else between 135 and 140 fight each other for belts, the money will come, leaving Davis on the outside looking in.

What Davis has done to this point has worked for him financially and you can't really be mad at that. But fight fans, who actually believe in him are starting to wonder why he isn't being mentioned as opponents for those other guys.

Whatever PBC decides to do next as far tv deals are concerned is going to be interesting for fighters like Davis and Ennis who've fought powder puffs most of their careers.
Davis fought Garcia who you listed. the others haven't fought so I`m just gonna stop reading there cause I`m sure the next sentence make no sense

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I'll never understand the Haney hate.. Its very bizarre.. he the only one out of the younger fighters that's taking legit risks while also conducting himself like a boss. it's almost like nikkas is jealous he got a father in his life or something :scusthov:

Dude legit got it out the ground. When his peers were fighting amateur and Olympics and shyt, he was in Mexico fighting for pesos. Even before he really started talking shyt, people didn't like him. I don't get it.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Davis fought Garcia who you listed. the others haven't fought so I`m just gonna stop reading there cause I`m sure the next sentence make no sense

I was simply talking about fights that have a better chance of being made.

But once again you come off as a woman who's boyfriend (Spence) got smacked around in front of them.

And yes... I will ALWAYS trace your hoeass-ness back to Spence getting best the fukk up. Time to start treating you how I treat @R=G

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thoughts exactly.

Why would this nikka called out a washed and super inactive Thurman instead of trying to become Undisputed in two Weight classes.

@Champ_KW aka haneys pops gonna call you a haters for your opinion tho.
The same reason Teo ain't trying to become undisputed at two weight classes. The same reason Shakur isn’t. The same reason Tank isn't. The same reason Loma isn't. Every single one of his contemporaries haven't even attempted to do it ONCE, and here you are trying to use "undisputed at two weight classes" as your barometer for only one single fighter. One. I dont even have to tell you how good I think Devin is because YOU'RE telling me you think he's one of a kind. You're a fraud and a hater.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
The same reason Teo ain't trying to become undisputed at two weight classes. The same reason Shakur isn’t. The same reason Tank isn't. The same reason Loma isn't. Every single one of his contemporaries haven't even attempted to do it ONCE, and here you are trying to use "undisputed at two weight classes" as your barometer for only one single fighter. One. I dont even have to tell you how good I think Devin is because YOU'RE telling me you think he's one of a kind. You're a fraud and a hater.
I’m 36 and been watching boxing since I was a toddler. While haney is a good fighter I just don’t see this amazing talent.

I don’t think he was the best 135er or the best 140er. I’m not a hater in anyway, i just don’t buy the hype.

Iv noticed you slobber all over haneys nuts in a lot of these threads tho, that’s why I truly think you part of his team.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I was simply talking about fights that have a better chance of being made.

But once again you come off as a woman who's boyfriend (Spence) got smacked around in front of them.

And yes... I will ALWAYS trace your hoeass-ness back to Spence getting best the fukk up. Time to start treating you how I treat @R=G
Treat me? Kid..you don't no better on anything. Crawford fought all those nobodies and beats Spence after a injury time out and him being out of the ring for months. Spence has fought better guys than Crawford and all the remnants of the Welter division.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m 36 and been watching boxing since I was a toddler. While haney is a good fighter I just don’t see this amazing talent.

I don’t think he was the best 135er or the best 140er. I’m not a hater in anyway, i just don’t buy the hype.

Iv noticed you slobber all over haneys nuts in a lot of these threads tho, that’s why I truly think you part of his team.
Then don't buy the hype then. You're in a thread regarding his fight trying to convince other people not to buy the hype along with you. You dont see how lame that looks? You sound like a hater, whether you admit it or not.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Then don't buy the hype then. You're in a thread regarding his fight trying to convince other people not to buy the hype along with you. You dont see how lame that looks? You sound like a hater, whether you admit it or not.
be honest, are you apart of Haneys marketing team?

bet u this ppv flops, Haney ain’t the star ya trying to make him out to be.

ima buy it buy the way, but it should be free tv.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Final Tally: Haney 17-3