12/9 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Regis Prograis (WBC Jr Welterweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Naw....just someone that called out your hypocrisy and flawed narrative. Teo a "monster" in your book and he's been floored by Kambosas at 135 AND Martin at 140. But Devin the one that gets called names and his chin questioned cause he got "hit hard". Step your game up.
Lol you only as good as your last fight.

I don’t remember teo really being hurt at all vs Martin, I remember those knockdowns from him being all balance.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Lol you only as good as your last fight.

I don’t remember teo really being hurt at all vs Martin, I remember those knockdowns from him being all balance.
one KD was heavier than the other...and ironically that one wasnt officially called a KD..either way martin outboxed his ass, dropped him, and got jobbed for his troubles..teofumo didnt win that fight at all

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
This is exactly what a hater looks like. You clowned Devin for getting hurt at 135, but then use a man that actually got dropped at 135 (by a guy Devin washed 24-0) as an example of a boogeyman that Devin is running from?? You can't name 3 people Matias has fought without Google. Get that hate out your blood.
I'll never understand the Haney hate.. Its very bizarre.. he the only one out of the younger fighters that's taking legit risks while also conducting himself like a boss. it's almost like nikkas is jealous he got a father in his life or something :scusthov:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I'll never understand the Haney hate.. Its very bizarre.. he the only one out of the younger fighters that's taking legit risks while also conducting himself like a boss. it's almost like nikkas is jealous he got a father in his life or something :scusthov:
The only reason I can think is because we live in strange times folks these days a double minded very inconsistent or it seems they don't know what they want. Many boxers wouldn't have went to Australia and take a pay cut.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
The only reason I can think is because we live in strange times folks these days a double minded very inconsistent or it seems they don't know what they want. Many boxers wouldn't have went to Australia and take a pay cut.
Did it twice then fought Loma immediately after.. Meanwhile a lot of these guys favorite fighter ducked Lomachenko for 5 years

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yup Tank comes to mind. I remember that was the most talked about fantasy fight.
I remember when Mayweather talked about matching Tank against him & Tank when on a tirade about Mayweather trying to set him up to lose :heh:

That should've told us that Tank was on career mode & that was years ago lol. The heat really needs to be turned up on him more for not taking risks & big fights