[12/13/23] AEW Dynamite Winter is Coming: Swerve vs. Moxley C2 supremacy; The Von Erichs Appears; Riho Lesnar, Hangman, Roddy in action

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I told y'all Jack Perry was on deck for a all time heel run and y'all laughed about it. Now what? That's real glass
Real glass! It's Fungal Boy
Real glass Cry about it
Hangman slammed thru real glass
Hopefully that wasn't Real glass
Jungle Perry Jack Boy
Jungle Boy
if its Jungle Boy
The man who will forever be known as the man who pushed Punk out.

He'll never escape this shyt. :bryan:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Great match. But I swear if Mox wins this damn tournament.

:pacspit:

Wait...wait...

...but if he wins the tournament and the title that absorbs the ROH World title.....

....does he end up as the top guy on ROH? :patrice:

.....which leaves an open spot in the main event scene?

giphy.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So the top 2 in the league meet each other? Swerve vs. Mox rematch? I don't know... :beli:
Yeah, the semifinals concept is a bad gimmick to try to make the last 2 shows before the PPV have "important" matches.

And to be honest, if the TC is gonna be defended like it's the ROH world title, Swerve winning it makes zero sense and it's not the best path for him because we all know Tony will forget about him for 3-4 months after getting those belts and be relegated to ROH tapings :smh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah, the semifinals concept is a bad gimmick to try to make the last 2 shows before the PPV have "important" matches.

And to be honest, if the TC is gonna be defended like it's the ROH world title, Swerve winning it makes zero sense and it's not the best path for him because we all know Tony will forget about him for 3-4 months after getting those belts and be relegated to ROH tapings :smh:

I don't really know who the "best" winner would be.... I'm pretty much in the "anyone but Mox" camp. I guess I'd say maybe Danielson or someone like a Brody.

If I had faith in this being a good thing for Swerve then obviously him but I rather he go beat MJF