[11/27/23]CM Punk & The Viper Randy Orton are Back!!! Monday Night Raw Thread

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I'm hoping this is leading to Punk being a total fukking a$$hole by January....not trying to see happy go lucky Punk all up on the tv right now...
I think they’re gonna build to that

Honestly I feel the short but sweet return promo is gonna give us some reactions and rebuttals starting next week. Backstage segments with niccas running up to Punk trying to run a fade

If they don’t do one with Miz :mjlol:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
no shots @ seth no shots @ luke perry son :hhh::hhh:

Nah, don’t acknowledge Seth. By acting like he don’t exist might push Seth towards the edge and turn him heel.

And no need to give Jungle Boy ammo by mentioning him or AEW. It’ll make them look like martyrs.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Would have been better if they just had Rollins interrupt Punk and they got right to it but looks like McIntyre is still in the hunt which is fine, he's been good..

agreed .... it's a shame they only gave it 4 minutes to work with ....... 2 minutes of entrance, 4 minutes of rushed promo smh

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I couldn't imagine going back to my old job, after being fired on my wedding day. Better man than me:lolbron:
You would if that job paid millions of dollars and you got to come out to thousands of people chanting your name every night

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I really don't want to see you wrestle breh

You mean you're not excited to see Punk do the Buckshot Lariat against Logan Paul? :skip:

cm-punk-double-or-nothing.gif

Note, this is the same match where he said he was afraid Hangman was going to shoot on him :mjlol: