[11/27/23]CM Punk & The Viper Randy Orton are Back!!! Monday Night Raw Thread

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Lol that was mid:unimpressed:

Back in the day Vince would of let him shyt on the competition
Vince truly gave no fukks either way

He let Flair come in with the WCW world title on his waist calling it the “real World Championship” saying it’s more important than the WWF World Championship :picard:

Then made him WWF World Champ not even 3 months later thus proving he was the real world champ :picard:

1991 Vince woulda let Punk come in with the AEW world title and talk his shyt about them AND WWE :ufdup:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Vince truly gave no fukks either way

He let Flair come in with the WCW world title on his waist calling it the “real World Championship” saying it’s more important than the WWF World Championship :picard:

Then made him WWF World Champ not even 3 months later thus proving he was the real world champ :picard:

1991 Vince woulda let Punk come in with the AEW world title and talk his shyt about them AND WWE :ufdup:

He must was gonna have it blurred out or risk getting sued

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps

Phil looked like he was being held hostage in that promo. Not a word of that was utterly believable pal. He can shark my attitude towards money and miles like that clown sharks the gimmicks of Steve Austin and The Rock, but that doesn't change reality pal. That promo and the line afterwards about making money wasn't a "fukk You" to Tony Khan (Tony, if you're reading this, if Sting still needs an opponent for his last match, I'm ready), it was more like an actor going back to movie franchise solely to collect a big paycheck because they need the money.

He does look like he finally hit the gym and showers....guess now he finally got a clue...

Dude can cut his hair and put on a new t-shirt, but he doesn't have a damn clue pal. If he did, he wouldn't be calling Hunter's crib for a job when Hunter never even gave him his new number.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Aww shucks I'm happy to be here Punk is a non-starter.

Calling the E home after everything TK did for his ass is mad disrespectful to me....:manny:
Let those two Reseda goofs and the Walmart cowboy run their mouths and drudge up the Colt shyt only to get fired because Jungle Boy felt empowered by them to do whatever he wanted?

Tony gave him a job and then fired him when he didn't feel like Punk was worth the trouble. Idk if that qualifies as "all I've done for you" territory.