[11/27/23]CM Punk & The Viper Randy Orton are Back!!! Monday Night Raw Thread

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Nah, don’t acknowledge Seth. By acting like he don’t exist might push Seth towards the edge and turn him heel.

And no need to give Jungle Boy ammo by mentioning him or AEW. It’ll make them look like martyrs.
That "Cry me a River" sign was enough as it is. 😂

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Aww shucks I'm happy to be here Punk is a non-starter.

Let those two Reseda goofs and the Walmart cowboy run their mouths and drudge up the Colt shyt only to get fired because Jungle Boy felt empowered by them to do whatever he wanted?

Tony gave him a job and then fired him when he didn't feel like Punk was worth the trouble. Idk if that qualifies as "all I've done for you" territory.
Nah breh:gucci:

I’m glad Punk in WWE but if anything TK was TOO good to him. Gave him 5 million a year, multiple world title reigns and his own show after clashing with EVPs.

TK tried to do right by him and Punk got too comfortable and took advantage of his kindness if anything.

And I’m a WWE mark saying this :ufdup:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You would if that job paid millions of dollars and you got to come out to thousands of people chanting your name every night
I would for the money if I needed it but not the people, but that’s because I hate attention. For example, always use PTO if my birthday falls on a weekday simply because I don’t want them telling me happy birthday.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
yea they definitely should have had Punk come in hot and talking shyt about everyone ... even have him drop a couple F-Bombs on live TV (like Vince did years back)... it would be worth the fine from USA Network.... you know, blur the lines of what's real and what's not.

like others have mentioned, the happy-go-lucky Punk doesn't work further than his first night entrance debut ...... WWE really should have had him go off tonight.

THAT would have moved the needle as they say.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Punk just shyt on AEW in the worst way… by talking like his time there never happened. What a dikk move by him and WWE lmao

Cody at least subtly mentions being elsewhere

This mf punk talking like he retired for 10 years
That's nothing new, WWE has always done this whenever someone signs or re-signs with the company. Also you have to remember how much the petite fukked with him.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
In the real world when you get into a fight sometimes cops get involved their last fight was in the UK, Tony Khan a fukking billionaire who said his life was threatened.

Lets stop the Meltzer shyt and move forward if people were in a position of power were fukking with you and you fought back in spite of your lack of power

Your own personal ego or what ever got to be enough to keep your warm in a world so cold

Man went out to still Wrestle Joe before leaving to the fans and that’s gotta mean something inside him wanted to do it for the people

He was on the Backstage show before AEW and was doing other shyt so it’s not like AEW was this bastion of wrestling if anything it’s a morphed b*stardized version of the indies and late stage WCW

Not picking on you specifically, but people really need to stop with this "late stage WCW/WCW in 2000" shyt. As someone who actually watched that in the moment, it was probably some of the worst wrestling shows ever shown on TV. TNA has gotten closer to that dogshyt at times than AEW has.