[11/27/23]CM Punk & The Viper Randy Orton are Back!!! Monday Night Raw Thread

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Punk said “that Mortgage ain’t gonna pay itself, friend”.

Punk could of used Drake’s whole third verse from 8am in Charlotte tonight and called it 11pm in Nashville:

You young bucks take some of that money and set it aside
Not having enough to pay your tax is a federal crime
Elitist obsessed with me and it's not on no hetero vibe
Handle beef so quiet, you think that I'm lettin' it slide
Next thing you know, we tip-toeing past enemy lines
Diss me so long ago, we makin' your memories fly
Conspiracy theories start floatin' around like the Kennedy guy
I'll prolly hold a grudge against you guys 'til I'm seventy-five

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Yea felt like Haitch went over that promo with a fine tooth comb... "I'm home" was mad corny.
I agree with you on the Haitch thing, especially since dude said Punk was back “where he belonged” during that SS press conference
Calling the E home after everything TK did for his ass is mad disrespectful to me....:manny:
That’s wild as hell

His entire AEW run now feels like some alternate wrestling universe shyt

This 2023 WWE Punk seems like a different version of the AEW Punk :mjlol:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Legally probably can't say anything about Snowman, Omega or The Bucks due to Brawl Out.

In the real world when you get into a fight sometimes cops get involved their last fight was in the UK, Tony Khan a fukking billionaire who said his life was threatened.

Lets stop the Meltzer shyt and move forward if people were in a position of power were fukking with you and you fought back in spite of your lack of power

Your own personal ego or what ever got to be enough to keep your warm in a world so cold

Man went out to still Wrestle Joe before leaving to the fans and that’s gotta mean something inside him wanted to do it for the people

He was on the Backstage show before AEW and was doing other shyt so it’s not like AEW was this bastion of wrestling if anything it’s a morphed b*stardized version of the indies and late stage WCW

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Why breh? Why? :mjcry:

That thread needs to be Neuralyzer status. :damn:

I have no clue how it's still in existence. Maybe the feds use it to track :sitdown: or something.
We had people creating new accounts solely to post in that thread. There’s never been a more concentrated collection of freaks on this site than in there. The last few pages along make my skin crawl :hhh:. There’s even someone in there whose entire posting history is in that thread changed his avi to AJ with the word “homewrecker” slapped over her face once she got married to punk.
May need to reopen the forbidden thread:demonic:

Pics of knees and elbows on deck
patrick-star-evil-laugh.gif
Don’t you do it :whoa:. The fukkery isn’t worth the depravity you’d unleash on us all :damn: