[11/27/23]CM Punk & The Viper Randy Orton are Back!!! Monday Night Raw Thread

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to make money....

giphy.gif

The Short Order Waffle House Cook with words of wisdom.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Super sub par promo but I think it was more of a fukk you to TK honestly.....they clearly haven't gotten creative done for him yet as evidenced by the return where he confronted nobody and he didn't even mention anybody on his return promo...

Had to know there was no he was directly mentioning or referencing AEW. Probably burns TK up even more that he didn't.

Y'all trying too hard. TK clearly had this mufukka sign an NDA. Kenny Omega even mentioned that he couldn't talk about what happened at All Out 2022 on Renee's podcast & TK just recently said he can't speak about Punk.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
What the fukk is this shyt

I’m expecting the other sister

They just make shows about anything with anyone as long as you not a black man than your show gets cancelled or edited

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Y'all trying too hard. TK clearly had this mufukka sign an NDA. Kenny Omega even mentioned that he couldn't talk about what happened at All Out 2022 on Renee's podcast & TK just recently said he can't speak about Punk.
Calling the E home after everything TK did for his ass is mad disrespectful to me....:manny: