[11/22] WWE Survivor Series: 25 Years Of The Undertaker, Will HHH Get His Man?, ISIS To Debut?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Problem with him is that he has that Barrett/Ziggler/ADR vibe.. He's been here for years and is always fading in and out of the uppercard/midcard. It's hard to take him seriously when he has been in the mid-card for three years now.

Also, Rollins just had an awful title run and he's another guy that can wrestle but isn't great at promos. Not to mention the fact that Sheamus will probably get the same chicken shyt booking as Rollins.
fair enough..man if they book Sheamus to be a chicken shyt :snoop:

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
Sheamus is going to have a short reign. If he lasts longer than 3 months I will be surprised. Some piss poor promos are to be expected.

Also, The United States Champion and the Intercontinental Champion are way better than the World Champion. Been a while since that could have been said.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
tumblr_ny91thuMel1qhwjmvo2_500.gif

tumblr_ny91thuMel1qhwjmvo1_500.gif

tumblr_ny91thuMel1qhwjmvo3_500.gif

:to:

He lied to us, there was love and hugs. :mjcry:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You mean how every heel aside from Brock and triple h have been booked the last 15 years?
Sheamus 1st title run wasn't a chicken shyt
Orton's wasn't a chicken shyt..wasn't a fan of legacy but the "viper" element of his character made it work

but the complete punk ass shyt needs to stop

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ryder collects Ghostbusters memorabilia, and a bunch of toy shyt at the age of 30

but thinks a young guy like Mojo is immature and childish for partying?

I like Nia Jax attitude "the main bytch"

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Horrible end. I hated when they did it with Bryan and I hate it now.

Undermining the "moment" in the name of a "shocking twist" every one knows will come - completely takes away from Reigns' win and now he's been a champ, so the 2nd win, or his "real reign" will just be an "oh" moment. They fortunately made Ryan's second win mean something, but it would've been better story telling wise if it was the first. Same with Roman whenever he gets it.

As for Sheamus...that's just disgusting. Pathetic. Hrs been tagging with Barrett the past few weeks and meant NOTHING. Like someone mentioned, making them a loser so it's a shock when they win is fukking stupid. They did the same thing with Swagger and it was terrible. NO ONE GIVES A fukk ABOUT SHEAMUS. Completely pointless win. So fukking annoying. Complete waste. Turn Roman, turn Ambrose, do something really shocking and do nothing. Sheamus in the main event is just garbage right now and trying to make Roman a sympathetic face when he's supposed to be a kickass face is bullshyt. Pathetic writing.

And the Wyatts losing as well posses me off. All these new main eventers, none of them with credibility. fukking dumb.