[11/22] WWE Survivor Series: 25 Years Of The Undertaker, Will HHH Get His Man?, ISIS To Debut?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they literally released someone on the 1st episode for being injured..but this dude is born with a clubbed foot and had a bad shoulder for a while. The hell they holding onto him for?

all3rd

All Star
Daps
they literally released someone on the 1st episode for being injured..but this dude is born with a clubbed foot and had a bad shoulder for a while. The hell they holding onto him for?
Why did they bring ZZ back again?

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Was hoping for a corporate Reigns run. Guess they're set on Reigns being the top face. Not sure if people are interested in Reigns vs Sheamus though.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Everyone's face tomorrow during that Raw 20 minute opening promo with HHH and Fella
You mean people are going to tune in and watch?
Horrible end. I hated when they did it with Bryan and I hate it now.

Undermining the "moment" in the name of a "shocking twist" every one knows will come - completely takes away from Reigns' win and now he's been a champ, so the 2nd win, or his "real reign" will just be an "oh" moment. They fortunately made Ryan's second win mean something, but it would've been better story telling wise if it was the first. Same with Roman whenever he gets it.

As for Sheamus...that's just disgusting. Pathetic. Hrs been tagging with Barrett the past few weeks and meant NOTHING. Like someone mentioned, making them a loser so it's a shock when they win is fukking stupid. They did the same thing with Swagger and it was terrible. NO ONE GIVES A fukk ABOUT SHEAMUS. Completely pointless win. So fukking annoying. Complete waste. Turn Roman, turn Ambrose, do something really shocking and do nothing. Sheamus in the main event is just garbage right now and trying to make Roman a sympathetic face when he's supposed to be a kickass face is bullshyt. Pathetic writing.

And the Wyatts losing as well posses me off. All these new main eventers, none of them with credibility. fukking dumb.
It's a worse version of Russo booking. Make everyone look bad and then have a plot twist for the sake of having one even if nobody wants one.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess this shows when all else fails, Vince goes to his old favorite, a guy so jacked he might as well be a walking PDA flashing arrow. Of all the heels, you go with him??? Would I be wrong in saying in terms of how over he is vs. his push and all that, Sheamus is like the 5th or 6th heel in the company? Owens, Bray, Del Rio, any member of New Day...

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
I guess this shows when all else fails, Vince goes to his old favorite, a guy so jacked he might as well be a walking PDA flashing arrow. Of all the heels, you go with him??? Would I be wrong in saying in terms of how over he is vs. his push and all that, Sheamus is like the 5th or 6th heel in the company? Owens, Bray, Del Rio, any member of New Day...

As for Sheamus...that's just disgusting. Pathetic. Hrs been tagging with Barrett the past few weeks and meant NOTHING. Like someone mentioned, making them a loser so it's a shock when they win is fukking stupid. They did the same thing with Swagger and it was terrible. NO ONE GIVES A fukk ABOUT SHEAMUS. Completely pointless win. So fukking annoying. Complete waste. Turn Roman, turn Ambrose, do something really shocking and do nothing. Sheamus in the main event is just garbage right now and trying to make Roman a sympathetic face when he's supposed to be a kickass face is bullshyt. Pathetic writing.

And the Wyatts losing as well posses me off. All these new main eventers, none of them with credibility. fukking dumb.
Sheamus didnt get the belt for Sheamus, Sheamus got the belt so Roman can overcome the adversity. He's just a transitional champ so Reigns can win the RR and have his moment at WM

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
For what it's worth, reports I'm seeing had triple h pushing for Rome or Dean to turn heel, and Vince forced through the call to have Sheamus cash in. Not that this would be surprising news of its true.
full

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Is this the guy who came/comes to the training days even when he's injured? They're big on that type of shyt

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Everyone knew the outcome the moment Rollins was taken out of the picture, that's what made the ending so boring.

The limbo game the Raw ratings are gonna play for the next several months is gonna be:wow: