[11/22] WWE Survivor Series: 25 Years Of The Undertaker, Will HHH Get His Man?, ISIS To Debut?

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Hey, TSC, :umad::umad::umad:

I'll see you guys in the RAW thread tomorrow :heh:

:umad:

Shiiit, it's a celebration...

I quite frankly don't give a motherfukk whose champ. :what:

He looks like shyt right now period.

Why you so angry then? That's not G. That's not icey.

Oh,
2B9sDxh.gif
H2WeVlf.gif

My WWE champion is white and so are my tees, the plan came to fruition and you claim not to give a fukk but why you so mad at ME?

Last edited:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Why did sheamus have to get jumped and then become wwe chanp
It was beyond obvious after that

Atlwast the sheamus reign is out the wya id rather dean had won and kept toman chasing without becoming champ yet

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Someone make a Hitler reacts to survivor series video *hand trembles while taking off glasses* "all neck beards and smart marks leave...."

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I am a sheamus fan, he puts on good matches. Promos leave much to be desired..but so does Reigns..both the same in that dynamic.

If they don't book Sheamus as a p*ssy champion we can have something...step 1...change the hair
Problem with him is that he has that Barrett/Ziggler/ADR vibe.. He's been here for years and is always fading in and out of the uppercard/midcard. It's hard to take him seriously when he has been in the mid-card for three years now.

Also, Rollins just had an awful title run and he's another guy that can wrestle but isn't great at promos. Not to mention the fact that Sheamus will probably get the same chicken shyt booking as Rollins.

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
R Truth should have came out during the celebration with a briefcase he found on the side of the road and tried to cash that shyt in.

At least an actual nikka would've been on the show and he was born in Atlanta.
But it's Sheamus and Rollins breh :francis:

fukk Rollins, Sheamus winnin' is like...shyt, every sports championship win lately, predicted by me but happening sooner than expected.