[11/22] WWE Survivor Series: 25 Years Of The Undertaker, Will HHH Get His Man?, ISIS To Debut?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
#OutOfTouch2K15
No joke, I think it's a fairly on point statement that 2005-present day Vince, and maybe 2001-present day is the WOAT booker in pro wrestling history. How does a company manage in every big moment they have, to literally always pick the worst possible choice to book their product with?

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Did I see this shyt brehs? :mindblown:

Why not just turn Dean? you could even have Sheamus help him win it and have that dynamic going.

You can't just rebook Daniel Bryan's run and replace him with Reigns :mindblown:

I am having a hard time believing this company is really this out of touch :mindblown:
That interview they had with dean earlier talking about roman my brother but he doesn't pay my bills. I have to do what best for myself. Had me thinking fasho he would turn. But nope was just a red herring for the predicable ending.

They could have went with Owens also play up the fact Triple H was the one who sign Owens to NXT that Triple H has been grooming him from the beginning for this very moment to be champion.

But no lets job both midcard champ and do the safe predicable option
Could of made either Owens or Ambrose a star tonight with roman

No one was asking for a fukkin fourth shameus title regin.

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That interview they had with dean earlier talking about roman my brother but he doesn't pay my bills. I have to do what best for myself. Had me thinking fasho he would turn. But nope was just a red herring for the predicable ending.

They could have went with Owens also play up the fact Triple H was the one who sign Owens to NXT that Triple H has been grooming him from the beginning for this very moment to be champion.

Both no lets job both midcard champ and do the safe predicable option
Could of made either Owens or Ambrose a star tonight with roman

No one was asking for a fukkin fourth shameus title regin.
Nobody was asking for a Sheamus title reign the first, second, or third time either. Every chance they have to head in the right direction, they do the opposite. How can one promotion book it's entire product so badly for so long without a break?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I heard Reigns continued his good match streak against Del Rio..Meltzer said it was Del Rio's best match since his return. Apparenty Ambrose vs Owens was really good too.

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
I like Nia Jax attitude "the main bytch"

If she lost that weight and put some in her titties...

I heard Reigns continued his good match streak against Del Rio..Meltzer said it was Del Rio's best match since his return. Apparenty Ambrose vs Owens was really good too.

Believe what an old white man says about something you could've seen live, "brehs".

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Sheamus didnt get the belt for Sheamus, Sheamus got the belt so Roman can overcome the adversity. He's just a transitional champ so Reigns can win the RR and have his moment at WM

Reigns already won the Rumble. He had his moment tonight.

It's recycled trash. Your "moment" is the first one. Foley winning the title on RAW years ago wouldn't have been the same if it was his 2nd after the fukking Big Bossman came down, cashed in MITB with a nightstick to the head the first time he won. The "moment" is in the first - this corny adversity narrative wouldvr made more sense if Sheamus came down mid match, caused a DQ win for Reigns as a henchman for the Authority and cashed in after. That way the chase continues. But no, Reigns won it - he can say he was a champ already. The mystique is gone. They're always extra for the sake of extra. Ambrose loses straight up, Reigns wins but gets screwed after, a punchline ttansitional champ that got beat up on by an Uso, a Lucha Dragon and fukking Ryback is champ and the only people that win are "The Authority" because they always have an ace in the hole. Corny.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
tumblr_ny91dc4Lmw1srbyoyo1_500.gif

This will be seen many times in the run up to the Biggest WrestleMania of ALL TIMES.
so is this going to lead to a hunter vs roman match at mania or not

all3rd

All Star
Daps
WWE will never have an event as great as New Blood Rising.

shyt's like $150 at Best Buy, he'll be fine.

That chair is clean as fukk, though.
If Brock vs Roman vs Sheamus is the triple threat main event at 32 that may somehow be worse than Nash beating Goldburg and Steiner. :mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nobody was asking for a Sheamus title reign the first, second, or third time either. Every chance they have to head in the right direction, they do the opposite. How can one promotion book it's entire product so badly for so long without a break?
I can't believe they fukking did it..dammit! This Is horrible. So they gonna have Reigns chase to WM? I thought it was gonna be Cena vs Reigns...