[11/19/22] AEW Full Gear - Get your cocaine ready, going to be another long one

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
DismalSnoopyIrishsetter-max-1mb.gif

:wow: Yall go crazy for the flippy dippy boys...this match is for the meat slappers :dame:
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I was watching CFB last night but is AEW back?

TBD

the wrestling was every bit of what you'd expect (too many false finishes for my liking, seemed like in the later matches the crowd wouldn't even react to some of the finishers)

Show was eventful in the sense of it being a changing of the guard with so many major title changes, but it lacked a real "wow" moment, mostly because everybody had predicted the finish of the MJF match in advance so the turn wasn't as impactful IMO

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Best of 7, 6 man tag match?? :why:
every match gonna look like a replay of this match
They just skipped best of 3 and 5 for no reason :russ:
Like I said earlier. That just proves Tony dont have no plans storywise at all for the trios title. So this is just filler. Swiog and Acclaimed only did 3 matches and low key we were tired of it by the 3rd one.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The Elite are byke :wow: and we get a best of 7? Yall might not want it but I do :blessed:

Jaime Hater winning the title was a surprise but I'm all for it :ehh:

Jade with her costumes every ppv are :ohlawd:

I knew Mox was dropping the title but like that? Why Regal... why? :mjcry:As possibly the only Yuta fan on this forum what is he gonna do now? Yall can still be a stable just change the name to Shooters Inc. or something :to: