[11/19/22] AEW Full Gear - Get your cocaine ready, going to be another long one

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
nikka you don’t have to defend AEW against any and all criticism no matter how small, goddamn :mjlol:

I thought you were playing up to this “deluded neckbeard stan” shyt but you’re for real
Hey

Suck my dikk you one brain celled bytch. :umad:

Just kidding :russ:

Sike:lolbron:

Why do you want to see John Moxley in underwear? :jbhmm::sas2:

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
With BCC being dead, can we get Yuta's ass back to Dark so I don't have to watch him?
No way. Remember, Yuta & MJF had static recently, and now MJF has caused the BBC to lose their master.
This is Wheeler Yuta right now:

Knowing Tony Khan, I wouldn't be surprised if Ricky Starks gets put on ice for a while so that Wheeler Yuta (and then the rest of the BCC) and MJF can have a mini feud.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
After 7 years missing wrestling, Punk got his second chance on a major promotion and burned the bridge again. At this point, even his fans are tired of the bullshyt.
I'm just going back to his first appearance on the show..electric chants...now today? Lol

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I was watching CFB last night but is AEW back?
Not an AEW fan, even though Warner brothers discovery nicca!!!

It doesn't have the pyrotechnics or other big budget stuff that WWE has, but has far as raw wrestling, it's pretty good even though it's filled with WWE has beens (still don't understand why Sting and the WWE couldn't work it out but that's another thread, seems like Sting just wants to be carny and Ted Turner/WCW looked the other way).

That Toni v hayter match was better than most women's matches since royal rumble.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
DismalSnoopyIrishsetter-max-1mb.gif

:wow: Yall go crazy for the flippy dippy boys...this match is for the meat slappers :dame:
:russ: This gif needs to pulled out for every hoss match.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I know people gonna say Tony on that shyt for that best of 7. But to me that seems like a young bucks idea. :dead:

They usually come through with booking storylines so i got hope for it as wild as that shyt is.