[11/19/22] AEW Full Gear - Get your cocaine ready, going to be another long one

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don’t want to see a best of 7 between NOBODY in wrestling.

I don’t even want to see that shyt in the NBA
So i missed that announcement and saw people in the thread talking about it. Thought it was a joke or hypothetical. This doesn't replace storytelling Khan. You're gonna wear this style and feud out quick. Gawd damn is this dude trash

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The tag title match didn't hit for whatever reason.

Surprised that Joe won tbh. Don't get why they don't just unify them shyts, No sense to have TWO tv titles and ROH ain't getting no fukking tv deal so stop the cap :camby:
Maybe if they bring taelor Hendrix byke!!

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This was a great match, but the finish was :patrice: could you imagine jimmy fly snuka diving from the cage then winning with a sleeper hold. Jack Perry is nice I do think he needs to drop the jungle boy shyt and find a new gimmick.
[Jungle Boy] talked about having to adjust on the fly when jumping off the cage due to Luchasaurus' positioning.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
With the bullshyt WWE finish in the main event, Ricky Starks HAS to win Wednesday

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ethan Page fukking sucks, but I can see them doing the firm vs MJF which at that point I’m not tuning in..

You can only do heel versus heel when it’s some final battle shyt with two conquering forces. Not…..that