[11/19/22] AEW Full Gear - Get your cocaine ready, going to be another long one

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Finally catching up cause I glad to work .

JB match was great. Best that I’ve seen Lucha have.

IDGAF, I’m glad the Elite are back. I don’t need to see them on tv much, but I always appreciate that they turn up for PPVs. The “ F Punk” chants were loud as fukk.

Jade vs Nyla: Peeked in the thread and saw that this might be better than Saraya vs Britt. I hope not :picard: cause this was slow and plodding.

Be back later after I watch more.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Luchasaurus vs. "Jungle Boy" Jack Perry in a Steel Cage match // This was a great match, but the finish was :patrice: could you imagine jimmy fly snuka diving from the cage then winning with a sleeper hold. Jack Perry is nice I do think he needs to drop the jungle boy shyt and find a new gimmick.

Death Triangle (Pac, Penta El Zero Miedo, and Rey Fénix) (c) vs. The Elite (Kenny Omega, Matt and Nick Jackson) for the AEW World Trios Championship // Of course this was a good match I thought Death triangle was gonna lose here, but they didn’t so nice surprise.. then they say best of seven :stopitslime:

Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D vs. Saraya // Am I bugging or did they do the same spot like four times in a row? I didn’t like this match, but it wasn’t a shyt show like I thought it would be. Let’s see what they do with Paige though.

Chris Jericho (c) vs. Bryan Danielson vs. Sammy Guevara vs. Claudio Castagnoli for the ROH World Championship // Good match typical in house spots nothing crazy here. I don’t get the point of Y2J being champ to build up ROH like ROH isn’t already a known company. I thought BD was gonna win but I guess he just here to put on good matches not caring about storylines. As I write this fukk it they should of threw the belt on Sammy.

Jade Cargill (c) vs. Nyla Rose for the AEW TBS Championship // I think this was one of jade’s best matches it wasn’t no five star but this was a good match. I think you leave Jade undefeated for AWHILE let her win the women’s belt eventually. They need to strengthen up this division though.

Wardlow (c) vs Samoa Joe vs. Powerhouse Hobbs for the AEW TNT Championship // 3 ways rules are no DQ? Since when? I’m serious lol. I could care less about this match. Joe barely wrestles(I know he was gone doing that tv or movie) wardlow has been booked like shyt and he HAS to get a new finisher or do a fukking triple power bomb like Brock used to do. Hobbs should of won here, but not surprised he’s been booked like shyt too.

Jeff Jarrett and Jay Lethal vs. Sting and Darby Allin // Jeff fukking Jarrett is still nice amazing career. I liked this match should it had been on the card ehhhhhhh. It did it’s job though.

Toni Storm (c) vs. Jamie Hayter for the Interim AEW Women's World Championship // They over do false finishes too much I usually don’t complain about them but this was one too many for me. Besides that this was a good match. I think Jamie makes a better champ than Toni storm. How long before Britt turns on her though :patrice:

The Acclaimed (Max Caster and Anthony Bowens) (c) vs. Swerve In Our Glory (Keith Lee and Swerve Strickland) for the AEW World Tag Team Championship // This was everything I expected great match and I’m glad lee and swerve are done. Swerve should be a singles guy fighting for the tnt belt or something. Lee is kinda trash I can’t pinpoint it but he’s just blah. The acclaimed are nice but who do they end up losing to? I can’t imagine them having a long ass time holding the belts.

Jon Moxley (c) vs. Maxwell Jacob Friedman for the AEW World Championship // WE ALL knew this outcome. The mox era is over and he can go fukk off for a few months and comeback as a heel. MJF should be holding this title for AWHILE….at least a little over a year.. this is AEW job to not fukk this up.

Overall wasn’t a bad PPV you kinda know what you’re gonna get with AEW at this point. The wrestling will always be there you just hope the booking can be up there too.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just finished it

MAAAAAAAAAN Im so glad that TK didn't swerve and have Mox keep that shyt :whew:

Regal & MJF together should be FIRE. Time to dead that whole BCC bullshyt and let BD, Mox, and Claudio go solo.

Silkk

Daps
Highlights of the night were easily to me:

Main Event. Glad the right decision was made.

The Trios Tag Match (The Elite restored the MF feeling.) Them losing their return match was wrong imo. If you don't want to beat Death Triangle for the titles yet, simply book them vs someone else first.

Sting & Darby (That lil mofo is NUTS :mjlol:) felt like classic AEW

Jamie Hayter winning the Womens title was dope and should make for dope storylines with her & Britt. They need to stop the interim BS though if nobody knows when TR is even coming back. Plus she sucks.

Silkk

Daps
The tag title match didn't hit for whatever reason.

Surprised that Joe won tbh. Don't get why they don't just unify them shyts, No sense to have TWO tv titles and ROH ain't getting no fukking tv deal so stop the cap :camby:

Silkk

Daps
Watching the Scrum now.........The A/V is HORRIBLE so far compared to the last one :dahell:

Silkk

Daps
I don't dislike Jericho like most and I think he has a lot of use still in AEW....

But they gotta get the fucck on with the ROH shyt. Its just :snoop: at this point. And now Ishii is coming back for another random jobbing appearance :snoop: TK books the NJPW guys that he gets horribly. Them mofos ALWAYS losing. Next Forbidden Door gonna be hard af to find good singles matches for.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The BCC is Tony Khan 101.

Danielson cuts a promo off the cuff and talks about partering with Mox instead of fighting him. They fight anyways but Mox loved Bryan's promo so he pitches the stable to TK, then Dragon makes a call to Regal and they are set to form the stable at Revolution.

They recruit Yuta by beating the fukk out of him and then...they run out of ideas and TK is unable to come up with a purpose for the group. So they basically just fight their individual feuds and barely interact with each other for months. They "just like to fight" and that's basically it.

8 months later and one neverending, painful feud with the JAS, they lose Regal and Mox goes on vacation :mjlol:

The BCC was done the moment they let Yuta in and had them interacting with Danhausen instead of beating the fukk out of him. The BCC initially came off as guys who would hate "gimmicks" like that and Yuta never fit because he was positioned as opposed to their bullying but then joined them after weeks of ass beatings?

These guys should have been on a tear as a$$hole bully tweeners and if they were THAT concerned with getting Yuta over he could have just been a constant thorn in their side until he eventually is the one to FINALLY overcome them.

Regal/MJF doesn't even make sense. Is MJF a heel again? Did Regal turn face by turning on his seemingly face group that were originally positioned as heels and never had a real face turn themselves? Why would MJF and Regal even join forces? Their personalities would immediately conflict. Regal has been a lackey before, sure, but he's always positioned himself in a way he has some semblance of power and prestige as well. MJF disrespects everyone that he works with. It's like a veteran attaching their star to the fukking Miz. This is just another cool "what if we did" type of pairing that will fizzle into nothing when Tony gets another "amazing what if" idea for one or both guys.

Stupid! Stupid! /Randy Orton

Silkk

Daps
Sadly that would have meant that Danny boy would have a blink and you miss it run with the belt. That or he would defeat MJF and make the crowd wait EVEN LONGER for him to get the belt.

None of this was ideal, EVRYTHING got shuffled after one night. All because Adam Page ran his mouth...
Not because CM Punk is a fragile faggit that had to vacate the belt twice…?