11/16 ESPN: Shakur Stevenson vs Edwin De Los Santos (vacant WBC 135 Title) / Emanuel Navarrete vs Robson Conceicao (WBO 130 Title)

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Knew Conceicao wasn't going get the decision after getting dropped twice by the favorite but a draw is a good result and why he was cheesing hard as hell at the end. Either Navarrete eating twinkies was a sign he ain't take the fight serious at all or Conceicao was just able to disrupt his flow and output for most of the fight

Shakur fight was boring but Tim touched on what I was thinking all fight, could Shakur neutralize Tank all fight like that or is Tank so explosive it wouldn't work for 12 rounds. It was still a duck but Shakur pretty much validated Pitbull comments last night

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
if shakur is not careful he could end up like rigo esp with his contract that will be expiring soon
I said the same thing last night. Dude was looking mad Rigo-ish in there last night but I also think something was wrong. His last few fights had been fire.

Max Kellerman was probably somewhere tryna not to bust a load probably. He loves these kinda fights. :heh:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
This needs to be a smiley :russ:
@3Rivers Can you help us please.
az-PXau-Ezte-Rj.png
TBh-Xi-Tvko-DRu.png

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
it's incredible how Top Rank/ESPN unnecessarily delay main events. it's extremely corny, especially because they treat you like you're dumb with the commercial breaks and forced editorial pieces.

all of that, only to have a fukking DUD of a main event. i'm glad i didn't wait and sit to watch this after midnight. had it on in the background after smoking a bit, then sat to watch in the final round.