11/16 ESPN: Shakur Stevenson vs Edwin De Los Santos (vacant WBC 135 Title) / Emanuel Navarrete vs Robson Conceicao (WBO 130 Title)

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I’m not supposed to say this but I’ll tell y’all the real cause I fukks with y’all. Frank turned down this fight that he originally accepted because he realized how much Spence and Al was in his pockets. They hung him out to dry by not defending him in the media or saying anything so instead he looks like a bytch because he didn’t want to take a fight like this and not be properly compensated. Shakur said Frank would be getting paid more than he ever got but that simply isn’t true in this situation.

Idk about them being in his pockets...but him expecting spence or Al to defend him in the media is laughable....Spence been MIA since the crawford fight and never was the media type of guy. Al never been a media guy either. He should have spoken out himself.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Idk about them being in his pockets...but him expecting spence or Al to defend him in the media is laughable....Spence been MIA since the crawford fight and never was the media type of guy. Al never been a media guy either. He should have spoken out himself.
Honestly they should put him in with De Los Santos in February or March he should be nice and fresh

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Boy I'd have been pissed off if I'd paid for this on PPV...I've heard great things about Shaker but this was really the first time I've ever really watched him. If the other dude let his hands just go he could've touched him up. Otherwise this was a complete snooze fest.
I fell asleep in the 8th round and woke up to the tv off. Defensively Shakur did well, but he had a hard time landing anything significant. DLS is fast af and Shakur just seemed to have trouble timing him. I wish DLS targeted Shakur’s body more.