11/16 ESPN: Shakur Stevenson vs Edwin De Los Santos (vacant WBC 135 Title) / Emanuel Navarrete vs Robson Conceicao (WBO 130 Title)

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
terence-crawford-errol-spence.gif

You gotta be in the line of fire to throw counter shots
Yup. There's a big difference between fighting defensively and setting up counter shots and just refusing to engage and staying as far out of harm's way as possible. Last night Shakur did the latter and did just enough to win the rounds without having to fight.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
nikkas gotta learn how to read the room, Shakur fight was hotdog water but he's the last person that should be saying anything
pretty much

@<<TheStandard>> graciously let us know what time it was with Martin...but with Martin the optics are still he accepted and then reneged on the fight..thats no good...Devin Haney can talk his shyt because even as negotiations fell apart, he is in another high profile fight with another world champion at a higher weight..thats cool...Martin doesnt even have a fight scheduled to talk about and it better be someone of real notoriety on who he faces next.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I said the same thing last night. Dude was looking mad Rigo-ish in there last night but I also think something was wrong. His last few fights had been fire.

Max Kellerman was probably somewhere tryna not to bust a load probably. He loves these kinda fights. :heh:
I think he felt some of that power & didn't wanna open himself up to get clipped. He was in the ring with someone just as athletic (if not more) & Ghost looked a little quicker on the trigger than him

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I think he felt some of that power & didn't wanna open himself up to get clipped. He was in the ring with someone just as athletic (if not more) & Ghost looked a little quicker on the trigger than him

Yeah against someone who matches his physical gifts hes always looked super gunshy :patrice:

Hes about to be froze out even more now with a belt thats wild. Its really no incentive to fight him cuz he either going to box ur head off if you a plodding fighter or simply not engage if u as wuick as him. No one wnts to sign up for a stinker of a fight lol

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
i can def see TR putting more of the machine behind navarrete for sure in 2024 as long as navarrete keeps his mind on business

I don't know if I would do that. I see another lost for him coming real soon. He was talking about running it back with Conceicao and I think he could probably lose.