11/16 ESPN: Shakur Stevenson vs Edwin De Los Santos (vacant WBC 135 Title) / Emanuel Navarrete vs Robson Conceicao (WBO 130 Title)

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:snoop: lol @ posting the Baldomir fight, that nikka must have been lurking here last night

Is that boy slow? People ain't shytting on him because he had a bad performance, they're shytting on him because he had a boring performance. At least Floyd by the Baldomir fight had already made a name for himself as a PPV headliner against Gatti. He wasn't going to struggle too hard to get the big name fights after that as witnessed by fighting De La Hoya two fights later. While still an essential up and comer trying to get your name out there this kind of boring performance can turn fans away and makes it even less likely for him to fight the big names he wants to fight.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Is that boy slow? People ain't shytting on him because he had a bad performance, they're shytting on him because he had a boring performance. At least Floyd by the Baldomir fight had already made a name for himself as a PPV headliner against Gatti. He wasn't going to struggle too hard to get the big name fights after that as witnessed by fighting De La Hoya two fights later. While still an essential up and comer trying to get your name out there this kind of boring performance can turn fans away and makes it even less likely for him to fight the big names he wants to fight.
They're shytting om him because it was BOTH a bad and boring performance.. Plus he comes off as someone that acts one way when the camera turns on and switches when they're off

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Ayo, I gotta get an app reminder of SOMETHING cause I keep missing these fights lately :gucci:. Here I am thinking this is tomorrow only to find out via youtube that it was last night :snoop:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also Floyd's performance vs Baldomir wasn't anything like we saw last night, Floyd parked it late, Shakur never got out of neutral from the get go against DLS.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I wasn’t on the forums when pit bull fought tank, did people criticize him for that fight :snoop:?
Tank outboxed pitbull and folks used it as an opportunity to shyt on him, not as bad as this Shakur shyt though and Shakur did something like this against the one African dude while Tank has a history of getting folks outta there so it was more so tank haters chimingnin

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he felt some of that power & didn't wanna open himself up to get clipped. He was in the ring with someone just as athletic (if not more) & Ghost looked a little quicker on the trigger than him
Yeah he felt power alright.....in camp. He fought like those rumors were true about him getting hurt in sparring cause he was on his bicycle before Edwin even landed a punch. He fought like he was unsure of his durability and punch resistance.