106 & Park officially cancelled this Friday 12 year run over.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of good shyt happening in hiphop this past 7 days.

If someone just had the capital to start a dope youtube/radio show for hiphop & r&b on a professional level.
We all know Music and TV combined is nearly irrelevant today.
Puff already had the channel in the works on real TV. LOl at that dude. he probably already heard about it canceling.:takedat:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This last episode is the best Rosci has ever looked. :salute: to her stylist and makeup artist.

She's aight looking but her fashion game is too tight. Never seen her have an off day.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I work in the building and from what I know the show hasnt been cancelled. Roxy And Terrance are leaving though. They had their farewell party the other day. Looks like theyre revamping the set too. I dunno

Blue Ivy Coli

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
nikkas Can't fukk With My Room
I work in the building and from what I know the show hasnt been cancelled. Roxy And Terrance are leaving though. They had their farewell party the other day. Looks like theyre revamping the set too. I dunno

Seems like no one knows what is going to happen. But this shyt damn sure made the show relevant again.

:upsetfavre:

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey

:childplease::childplease::childplease:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Lmao Don cornelius didn't have a send off like that and he hosted soul train for 23 years