106 & Park officially cancelled this Friday 12 year run over.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
AJ: Alright everybody thid dude right here has just released his 3rd album "C Hollywood Stories" and has stop by to chat with us. Give it up for Canibus ya'll!
*the dead silent audience gives confused looks to each other. Free and AJ wave their arms to get the people to applaud.*
*Canibus walks out with a calculus textbook under his arm*
Canibus:Whaddup Whaddup! *shakes AJ's hand.Hugs Free and immediately develops a woody*
You smell good girl. Can I get a taste of that chocolate?
FREE: Boy, get off me! *Canibus chuckles*
No, seriously. Don't touch me. *they sit down*
A.J: So what's been going on Canibus?
Canibus: I been buildin, yo. Explorin the vortices of my brain, so I can sustain a homosapian mindframe. *Free gives a "nikka please" look*
Cause the man who sleeps on the floor can never fall out of bed, knahmean?
AJ: Yeah. So you been busy promoting the album?
Canibus: Nah. I ain't promotin nothin. Don't have to. The hip hop community knows when a hot album is in stores, and I'm as hot as it gets and evrybody knows that.
Free: Well according to our sources, your album has currently sold 345 copies.
*when Free says "sources" she spits on Canibus' chin, who then happily licks it off*
Canibus: LL can lick my scrotum.
A.J: Huh? Excuse me?
Canibus: I'm the greatest scientificly inclined mind since Einstein. I'll ingest Eminem like a melon rine.
Free: You see, that's the problem some people have with you. You always wann battle somebody. Out of the blue you just start beef
*Canibus sees Free's nipples protruding thru her blouse and puts the calculus book between his legs*
Canibus: Yo! Umm. ummm. Lil Romeo is a fakkit. That lil dude wanna piece of me? I'm the illest! Ya teef is yellow!
Free: See! That wasn't even called for! He's a little boy!
*the audience starts booing and throwing cookies at Canibus*
AJ: Canibus, what's wrong with you man? Hip hop music is more than about battling.
Canibus: Yo, this is what I do, yo. Nobody can touch me. I'm unfukwitable.
*Free bends over to pick up a cookie and exposes 92.3% of her left breast. Canibus sees this and flips out even more, loosing his mind with each sexual thought that enters his mind*
Canibus: uff uff ooweeee. Yo! Yo! umff! I CAN'T TAKE IT NO MORE! I NEED PUZZY!! NOW!!!! I ain't had none in 3 years! I'M ANGRY! Why don't ya'll hoes love me? I'm the Canibus man! I was the illest on them mix tapes in 98! *starts sobbing* Why have you forsaken me? Whhh-whyyy? I see so many titties! I just wanna touch one. ONE! AAAAAAAAGHGH!
A.J.: Wow. LL really did destroy you didn't he? You are officialy the biggest dissappointment in music history.
Canibus: (with snot-sickles hanging from his nostrilS) YOU GO TO HELL! I'm the Canibus Man!
*makes the Superman intro sound and pounces on A.J.*
Free: God almighy...
*Canibus,with tears in his eyes, wraps his legs around AJ's torso and squeezes AJ's neck and bites his dreadlocks. A.J. just laughs, unharmed by the 114 lb. mad-man. Security stands at the edge of the stage, but don't bother interfering. They throw cookies at Canibus and A.J.*
FreeK! Knock it off already1
Canibus: I GOT TO HAVE YOU! I GOT TO HAVE THEM THIGHS!!!!!! I WANT THOSE BREASTESES!
*he pulls down his Hershey Park underwear and jumps on Free's back. Security then grabs Canibus and tosses him out of the studio onto the street*
Canibus: Oh well. My day will come soon. Time to go to work.
*puts on his KRISPY Kream hat and rides off on his Nipsey Russell autograph skateboard*

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ: Alright everybody thid dude right here has just released his 3rd album "C Hollywood Stories" and has stop by to chat with us. Give it up for Canibus ya'll!
*the dead silent audience gives confused looks to each other. Free and AJ wave their arms to get the people to applaud.*
Canibus:Whaddup Whaddup! *shakes AJ's hand.Hugs Free and immediately develops a woody*
Canibus: I been buildin, yo. Explorin the vortices of my brain, so I can sustain a homosapian mindframe. *Free gives a "nikka please" look*
Canibus: Nah. I ain't promotin nothin. Don't have to. The hip hop community knows when a hot album is in stores, and I'm as hot as it gets and evrybody knows that.
*when Free says "sources" she spits on Canibus' chin, who then happily licks it off*
Canibus: I'm the greatest scientificly inclined mind since Einstein. I'll ingest Eminem like a melon rine.
Free: You see, that's the problem some people have with you. You always wann battle somebody. Out of the blue you just start beef
*Canibus sees Free's nipples protruding thru her blouse and puts the calculus book between his legs*
Canibus: Yo! Umm. ummm. Lil Romeo is a fakkit. That lil dude wanna piece of me? I'm the illest! Ya teef is yellow!
AJ: Canibus, what's wrong with you man? Hip hop music is more than about battling.
*Free bends over to pick up a cookie and exposes 92.3% of her left breast. Canibus sees this and flips out even more, loosing his mind with each sexual thought that enters his mind*
Canibus: uff uff ooweeee. Yo! Yo! umff! I CAN'T TAKE IT NO MORE! I NEED PUZZY!! NOW!!!! I ain't had none in 3 years! I'M ANGRY! Why don't ya'll hoes love me? I'm the Canibus man! I was the illest on them mix tapes in 98! *starts sobbing* Why have you forsaken me? Whhh-whyyy? I see so many titties! I just wanna touch one. ONE! AAAAAAAAGHGH!
A.J.: Wow. LL really did destroy you didn't he? You are officialy the biggest dissappointment in music history.
Canibus: (with snot-sickles hanging from his nostrilS) YOU GO TO HELL! I'm the Canibus Man!
*Canibus,with tears in his eyes, wraps his legs around AJ's torso and squeezes AJ's neck and bites his dreadlocks. A.J. just laughs, unharmed by the 114 lb. mad-man. Security stands at the edge of the stage, but don't bother interfering. They throw cookies at Canibus and A.J.*
Canibus: I GOT TO HAVE YOU! I GOT TO HAVE THEM THIGHS!!!!!! I WANT THOSE BREASTESES!
*he pulls down his Hershey Park underwear and jumps on Free's back. Security then grabs Canibus and tosses him out of the studio onto the street*
*puts on his KRISPY Kream hat and rides off on his Nipsey Russell autograph skateboard*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dGp78pn_b6Y#t=13s

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
:merchant:

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
Don't hate on Shorty, He is from St. Louis. Him and his producer Laudie ran the city. Shorty is wholly responsible for making the word ratchet popular outside of Louisiana n!ggas.

Even after 2 yrs of this song being out, Chicago N1ggas used to play the ish out this joint and say ratchet like it's new :rudy:
Shorty Da Kid: Wah Wah Wow - YouTube

Personal favorite
Shorty Da Kid- Ratchet Pt.2 - YouTube

Luey V.-Do Ya Own Feat. Shorty Da Kid & Laudie(New Music 2009) - YouTube

Laudie on Da Track Vol 1.- "COOLIN" by Shorty da Kid - YouTube

This was all during a time span of 2007-2009

When he left to DJ for detroit raido, St. Louis rap scene hasn't been the same since :snoop:

didnt know u was from STL fam, u right about everything you said. I thought shorty was gonna be a shoe-in as the new host, but honestly i think hes kinda borin as a tv host, but ironically he seems like the best fit.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!

wasn't this on the hamster site? lmao, i remember laughing my ass off to this a few years ago

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
nikka named shorty da prince? :wtf:

That's lil bruh, he's been a radio host since before he could legally drive. He's probably the best fit, no bias. :manny:

He used to be signed to Atlantic too, I wonder if he's just using this as a springboard ...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:ohhh:

Some one has to find the video

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps

:salute: dat ass.

Last edited by a moderator: