100 African Cities Destroyed By Europeans: WHY there are seldom historical buildings and monuments i

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Like the Native American shaman in the x-files said (and I'm paraphrasing): "The Earth will eventually give up her secrets. No one can hide the truth forever."

:whew:

Native Americans are Israelites so they knew that eventually the so-called white man is going down.

Revelation 12
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

The red serpent is the entire nation of Edom aka the so-called white man (Genesis 25:25, 36:1 ). The woman is the nation of Israel (Jeremaish 6:2, Revelation 12:1). The flood are their lying doctrines (Hebrews 13:9). The earth is the truth of the bible and relics, artifacts showing who the real chosen people of God are. That is how the earth helped the women.

Notice that many of those drawings have Medieval castles in Africa, showing that a lot of those empires were built by the same people that ruled Euripe in the middle ages. The laws in the bible requires that homes are built with flat roofs with walls on top of the roof to prevent someone falling down. It was required by law by the Most High. That is how we know that the Medieval times were ruled by Israelites. That is why when Esau came o certain parts of Africa where Israelites lived he made sure to destroy those castles because it reminded them of Medieval Europe when they were living in caves in subjection the Israelites until they regained power in the Renaissance which means Rebirth...basically rebirth of the so-called white man in power. Also, notice how after the Medieval times building were built differently, showing you that so-called white man were not the Kings and Lords of the Middle Ages.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody got any info on the loropeni ruins in Burkina Faso. There near the border of Ghana and Cote D'ivoire. Really interesting especially since we share (AA's) a good amount of DNA with them folks in that area. Supposedly was a major trade town for gold to more northern parts of the Mali Empire and further to north Africa and through the trans Saharan trade routes. Real cool history that doesn't get much attention.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive been slowly hating white people ever since Mike Brown... this shyt is getting to me slowly... white people REALLY fucced up a whole continent and these devil b*stards still wanna make themselves look innocent... FUCCCC, i wish i had anime like powers... BRUHHH..shyt would be real
I feel you my nikka. Like researching african history will give you this overwhelming feeling of sovereignty and purpose but, also INTENSE rage and anger. A fukked up set of emotions to go through at once. But that's energy best used for building just like our ancestors did. Our way on our terms when WE want to move and uncompromising.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I feel you my nikka. Like researching african history will give you this overwhelming feeling of sovereignty and purpose but, also INTENSE rage and anger. A fukked up set of emotions to go through at once. But that's energy best used for building just like our ancestors did. Our way on our terms when WE want to move and uncompromising.

I was born and raised in Nigeria and i had a chance to visit one of he slavery monuments when i was younger and back then i didnt think nothing of it but now looking back, shyts making me sick af like blood boiling type steez... white people are a disease to mankind

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was born and raised in Nigeria and i had a chance to visit one of he slavery monuments when i was younger and back then i didnt think nothing of it but now looking back, shyts making me sick af like blood boiling type steez... white people are a disease to mankind
Frances cress welsings work in that area really opened my eyes. Then you follow that into neely fuller and you have a clear understanding of why and what to do. They really are fighting for genetic survival.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Did you know that in the 14th century the city ofTimbuktu in West Africa was five times bigger than the city of London, and was the richest city in the world?
Today, Timbuktu is 236 times smaller than London. It has nothing of a modern city. Its population is two times less than 5 centuries ago, impoverished with beggars and dirty street sellers. The town itself is incapable of conserving its past ruined monuments and archives.

Back to the 14 century, the 3 richest places on earth was China, Iran/Irak, and the Mali empire in West Africa. From all 3 the only one which was still independent and prosperous was the Mali Empire. China and the whole Middle East were conquered by Genghis Kan Mongol troops which ravaged, pillaged, and raped the places.

The richest man ever in the history of Humanity, Mansa Musa, was the emperor of the 14th century Mali Empire which covered modern day Mali, Senegal, Gambia, and Guinea.

At the time of his death in 1331, Mansa Musa was worth the equivalent of 400 billion dollars. At that time Mali Empire was producing more than half the world’s supply of salt and gold.

Here below are some depictions of emperor Mansa Musa, the richest man in human history.

When Mansa Musa went on a pilgrimage to Mecca in 1324, he carried so much gold, and spent them so lavishly that the price of gold fell for ten years. 60 000 people accompanied him.

He founded the library of Timbuktu, and the famous manuscripts of Timbuktu which cover all areas of world knowledge were written during his reign.

Witnesses of the greatness of the Mali empire came from all part of the world. “Sergio Domian, an Italian art and architecture scholar, wrote the following about this period: ‘Thus was laid the foundation of an urban civilisation. At the height of its power, Mali had at least 400 cities, and the interior of the Niger Delta was very densely populated.’

The Malian city of Timbuktu had a 14th century population of 115,000 – 5 times larger than mediaeval London.

National Geographic recently described Timbuktu as the Paris of the mediaeval world, on account of its intellectual culture. According to Professor Henry Louis Gates, 25,000 university students studied there.

“Many old West African families have private library collections that go back hundreds of years. The Mauritanian cities of Chinguetti and Oudane have a total of 3,450 hand written mediaeval books. There may be another 6,000 books still surviving in the other city of Walata. Some date back to the 8th century AD. There are 11,000 books in private collections in Niger.

Finally, in Timbuktu, Mali, there are about 700,000 surviving books. They are written in Mande, Suqi, Fulani, Timbuctu, and Sudani. The contents of the manuscripts include math, medicine, poetry, law and astronomy. This work was the first encyclopedia in the 14th century before the Europeans got the idea later in the 18th century, 4 centuries later.

A collection of one thousand six hundred books was considered a small library for a West African scholar of the 16th century. Professor Ahmed Baba of Timbuktu is recorded as saying that he had the smallest library of any of his friends – he had only 1600 volumes.

Concerning these old manuscripts, Michael Palin, in his TV series Sahara, said the imam of Timbuktu “has a collection of scientific texts that clearly show the planets circling the sun. They date back hundreds of years . . . Its convincing evidence that the scholars of Timbuktu knew a lot more than their counterparts in Europe. In the fifteenth century in Timbuktu the mathematicians knew about the rotation of the planets, knew about the details of the eclipse, they knew things which we had to wait for 150 almost 200 years to know in Europe when Galileo and Copernicus came up with these same calculations and were given a very hard time for it.

The old Malian capital of Niani had a 14th century building called the Hall of Audience. It was an surmounted by a dome, adorned with arabesques of striking colours. The windows of an upper floor were plated with wood and framed in silver; those of a lower floor were plated with wood, framed in gold.

Malian sailors got to America in 1311 AD, 181 years before Columbus. An Egyptian scholar, Ibn Fadl Al-Umari, published on this sometime around 1342. In the tenth chapter of his book, there is an account of two large maritime voyages ordered by the predecessor of Mansa Musa, a king who inherited the Malian throne in 1312. This mariner king is not named by Al-Umari, but modern writers identify him as Mansa Abubakari II.” Excerpt from Robin Walker’s book, ‘WHEN WE RULED’

Those event were happening at the same period when Europe as a continent was plunged into the Dark Age, ravaged by plague and famine, its people killing one another for religious and ethnic reasons.

Here below are some depiction of the city of Timbuktu in the 19th century.

Where's the Mansa Musa movie ..........................................produced by people that look like Mansa Musa :francis:........... otherwise Mansa will be played by Ben Stiller or Leonardo DiCaprio.. :laugh:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
White people are the cancer of this planet.