100 African Cities Destroyed By Europeans: WHY there are seldom historical buildings and monuments i

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I don't think they'll let you go if there's a major situation. IDK... My sister is going to Ethiopia and they said she wouldn't be allowed to go if there was a bad situation going on in Ethiopia. I could be wrong.

I wanted to go to Mali. Make sure you take pictures of the architecture. :blessed:

Naw they really have bandits roaming the Sahara that will rob you without a fukk given or steal your shyt in the nite while you sleep in a tent

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think about the amount of time it must of took to destroy this big ass city. Must of had 40k
771px-Ancient_Benin_city.JPG

Still got them books from way back kept safe from cacs
timbuktu-library-institute-burned_63716_600x450.jpg

timbuktu-texts-2.jpg

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I don't think they'll let you go if there's a major situation. IDK... My sister is going to Ethiopia and they said she wouldn't be allowed to go if there was a bad situation going on in Ethiopia. I could be wrong.

I wanted to go to Mali. Make sure you take pictures of the architecture. :blessed:

yeah i don't know if i should go..i need a new thesis..too many kidnappings..plus my girl is white so she would really get kidnapped..i think the people that shoot these africa documentories in the sahara are guarded by weapons

http://saharaoverland.wordpress.com/kidnappings/

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the exact same thing which is why I highly doubt any of these claims............
Why are you on this forum if every time something about blacks is positive or speak against whites, you try your best to disclaim it? Get the fukk out of here, and find somewhere you can have a good circle jerk about blacks. You are a clown:scust:

Last edited: