100 African Cities Destroyed By Europeans: WHY there are seldom historical buildings and monuments i

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
The white devil strikes again. The more I go on the coli and see masterful threads such as this one about these white destroyers, the more I hate cacs in general. Cacs need to admit what they've done wrong and give up all these important artfifacts.

One day Africa shall rise again we shall do to them what they've done to us for generations :mjcry:There will be a war, cacs gonna have to watch his back once Africa's sleeping giants wake up from his long slumber

mcnulty-kicks-desk-o.gif

Last edited:

The Tanzanian Prince

Tanzania Nakupenda Kwa Moyo Wote
Daps
I see deep and engraved sadness in people here in Tanzania and I believe that this is a common thing throughout other parts of Africa as well and its gotten to the point that if we keep entertaining their lies then we will keep sinking, it will take maybe another 50 to 100 years for us to completely get over the fact that we are still fully depending on white people

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
I see deep and engraved sadness in people here in Tanzania and I believe that this is a common thing throughout other parts of Africa as well and its gotten to the point that if we keep entertaining their lies then we will keep sinking, it will take maybe another 50 to 100 years for us to completely get over the fact that we are still fully depending on white people

My brother it pains me whenever i go back home to Bongo to see all those filthy Indians, who hate us, and the chinese/white man owning more companies and land then the native people. My parents built a GREAT house in Tageta and now cacs are invading our neighborhood because of the close access to the beach.
These fools have the nerve top ask me how long we been there when they see our property:stopitslime::stopitslime:

Been here since the start you CAC, BEAT IT:scust:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
To really put this in perspective, so much more history over the centuries has either been destroyed, hidden away, or not excavated. No telling what else we could find if archeologist paid more attention to continent.

The Tanzanian Prince

Tanzania Nakupenda Kwa Moyo Wote
Daps
My brother it pains me whenever i go back home to Bongo to see all those filthy Indians, who hate us, and the chinese/white man owning more companies and land then the native people. My parents built a GREAT house in Tageta and now cacs are invading our neighborhood because of the close access to the beach.
These fools have the nerve top ask me how long we been there when they see our property:stopitslime::stopitslime:

Been here since the start you CAC, BEAT IT:scust:

kaka its very prevalent especially right now in areas such as Kariakoo, Kigamboni, Masaki and so on, they are actually buying land from the swahili people @ below the market price, the people are wooed by their "charming" personalities that they tend to forget the actual value of their properties, the whites/chinese take advantage of the fact that people are not as educated as they are