Lindor is Top 5?
Over who?

Over Betts?
Over Trout?
Over Tatis?
Over Soto?
Over Bellinger?
Over Freeman?

There's a possibility that Francisco Lindor might not be as good going forward as Dansby Swanson.
I mean, A LOT has to play out here...
Lmfao Dansby fukking swanson.... I've seen a lot of bad baseball takes on the coli, this might be the worst.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmfao Dansby fukking swanson.... I've seen a lot of bad baseball takes on the coli, this might be the worst.
Let's be clear about what I said.

Dansby Swanson could have higher upside than Francisco Lindor going forward.
Could have.

We'll see.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
@Tommy Fits brought up his WAR and his numbers and you tried to compare your Lindor 'i told you so' to Heyward's. Why even bring up Heyward if one scenario is nothing like the other?
Because Heyward's WAR profile was VERY similar to Lindor's and people were making the exact same arguments that you guys are making about with Lindor, ignoring that he too was an erratic hitter. Defense and position is overly weighted with WAR.

But hey, if this is the hill you guys want to die on. :manny:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Because Heyward's WAR profile was VERY similar to Lindor's and people were making the exact same arguments that you guys are making about with Lindor, ignoring that he too was an erratic hitter. Defense and position is overly weighted with WAR.

But hey, if this is the hill you guys want to die on. :manny:

You can even look past the WAR. Their overall numbers aren't even very close.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You can even look past the WAR. Their overall numbers aren't even very close.
Lindor's been a better hitter but he isn't in the Soto/Trout tier either. Those are the only players who should be getting massive contracts because they can carry an offense.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here are the most popular MLB jerseys

Lindor is 8th on the list for most popular jersey sold. They start tracking that in November after the world series, and Lindor became a met in January. So how is anybody gonna say he's not a superstar if his jersey sales are so crazy.

You wanna say 10 years is too long, it's a legitimate argument, but for a player of his caliber and resume the money is not that outrageous.

Plus he just spent 91 million to buy the below art piece, so we don't need to hear from the poor people about contacts. You little clubs need to move up a few tax brackets before you pocket watching peasants can understand real money moves.

1000x-1.jpg

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Lindor is 8th on the list for most popular jersey sold. They start tracking that in November after the world series, and Lindor became a met in January. So how is anybody gonna say he's not a superstar if his jersey sales are so crazy.

You wanna say 10 years is too long, it's a legitimate argument, but for a player of his caliber and resume the money is not that outrageous.

Plus he just spent 91 million to buy the below art piece, so we don't need to hear from the poor people about contacts. You little clubs need to move up a few tax brackets before you pocket watching peasants can understand real money moves.

1000x-1.jpg

sheesh read this shyt back to yourself ... :hhh:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol

Jersey sales aren't enough to move the needle that much when it comes to a contract.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

1000x-1.jpg

Steve Cohen bought it not Lindor. :heh:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Lindor's been a better hitter but he isn't in the Soto/Trout tier either. Those are the only players who should be getting massive contracts because they can carry an offense.

Agreed. Thats why Trout got 400m and Soto might also.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

1000x-1.jpg

:heh: