10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
Wasn't able to post when this happened but man can't get this and all the recent bullshyt shootings out of my head. This is all beyond sickening

Unfortunately you’re probably gonna have to get used to seeing stuff like this. Blacks are just as vulnerable as they are hated.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I don’t like the narrative that they are painting around this terrorist. Oh he was lonely and nerdy the fukk? No this cac is a demon that should be put to sleep for this. Like the narrative they are painting around this makes it inspiring for the next crazy racist to do some shyt like this again.

Sounds like the usual. I said what had to be said in the School shooting thread.

The next one is already planning, just a matter of time and nothing is being done by people who are in positions to do something.

It isn't physically or mentally healthy to stay in America :francis:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Its kids man...what do you expect

1. We have on camera footage of this b*stard gunning down elderly black women and at a point him refraining from killing a white man and then executing an elderly black women begging for her life :dahell:

2. The same community those kids come from said 12 year old Tamir Rice deserved to be shredded by bullets and that his execution was JUSTIFIED.